Curtis Davies to come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Birmingham City. After living there for 3 years, every fan of theres I encountered was a twat, and I heard "come on Blues" so many times in a droning brummy accent I'm still scarred to this day.

The Blues? What a shit ****ing nickname.

I hate Birmingham City. After living there for 3 years, every fan of theres I encountered was a twat, and I heard "come on Blues" so many times in a droning brummy accent I'm still scarred to this day.

It ****ing annoys me when I hear City fans calling our team the 'Blues'

I worked in Birmingham for a couple of years, and everything you say is spot on. Awful, awful fans in every way - second only to Man United fans in the wanker stakes

Surprisingly, most Villa fans I worked with were quite nromal, and almost decent when it came to talking football

Not surprised he's gone there but I wouldn't put my money on them surviving relegation this year... I think they'll go down.

His latest tweet seems to suggest we didn't offer him a permanent move.

'Can confirm I'm officially a Birmingham City Player. Sorry to all Leicester fans who feel let down but permanent move was priority.'

He was happy to come on loan here and he could've moved here permanently if he wanted to, he just didn't want to.

His latest tweet seems to suggest we didn't offer him a permanent move.

'Can confirm I'm officially a Birmingham City Player. Sorry to all Leicester fans who feel let down but permanent move was priority.'

We only offered a loan move until the end of the season. I'm not sure if a permanent move was discussed.

We only offered a loan move until the end of the season. I'm not sure if a permanent move was discussed.

I think if we had also offered him a permanent move and the same money to him and Villa, he would still have gone to Birmingham just to play in the Premier League (and maybe prove something to Villa).

Villa manager Gerard Houllier said: "He had the option to go to Leicester or to Birmingham and opted for Birmingham."

That sounds like we offered him a permanent deal too.....

In this world, you're either for us or ag'in us.

CD has decided he is not with us so he no longer has any relevance to us.

Move along now, nothing to see here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69