Curtis Davies to come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Newcastle last played at the Walkers, Norbert Solano came to take a corner for them.

A sub-human, sat next to me and my two friends, shouted "F**k off you black c**t".
Hold on... the last time Newcastle played at the Walkers Solano was wearing blue! Why was he taking their corners? :icon_wink
I stood up and shouted at the stewards to come and throw the guy out which they did.

For the rest of the game we got threatening looks from his Neandertal mates sat a few seats along on the next row down. They spent more time texting on their phones than watching the game and we thought we would get a kicking outside afterwards.

On the way out I was thanked by most people as we were all sick of the continuous, mindless and drunken abuse from this idiot. His brother and his mates just murmured aggressively about me being 'out of order' for getting him expelled.
Good. Well done :038::038::038:
My friends wanted to relocate after that and the club moved us to a different part of the ground. The club told me they banned him for 3 games. We've never renewed our season tickets since then.
Three games? Pathetic. Glad you've declined season tickets since.
My whole point in this is - don't remain silent. Report it to a steward and get the club to take action.
:thumbs_up Problem is, the nearest steward was miles away. At least someone did something :icon_lol:

curtis davies is being stalked on twitter by some woman ToneetaXxxx she is ****ing tapped , talks about cutting her eye if he still plays for villa ,

Last edited:
Many moons ago, in the main stand at Filbo, I sat behind a mild mannered City fan week in week out. Suddenly one day he stood up and shouted "Heskey you black bastard!"

So I smacked him on the back of the head and told him if I ever heard him say anything like that again I'd make sure he was banned. He kept his gob shut in the future.

Being racially abused by opposition fans is one thing, but from your own fans is unbelievable.

Many moons ago, in the main stand at Filbo, I sat behind a mild mannered City fan week in week out. Suddenly one day he stood up and shouted "Heskey you black bastard!"

So I smacked him on the back of the head and told him if I ever heard him say anything like that again I'd make sure he was banned. He kept his gob shut in the future.

Being racially abused by opposition fans is one thing, but from your own fans is unbelievable.

Well done Dessie:038:

Looks like Davies isn’t coming then. Fair enough he has his career to think about and dropping out of the Prem would obviously not be going in the right direction for a player of his supposed reputation. I still think that a move to Brum as others have said is short sighted.

Out of interest, what on earth had Heskey done to this mild mannered man to turn him into a racist bigot?

Racist people are the lowest of the low, there are still those that are truly ignorant and don't think they are causing offense to people around them.

I was watching AFC Wimbledon a couple of years back with some mates and a guy started mouthing off racially to the Bromley forward. I'd had enough told him politely (His kid was with him) to "shut it" to which he just looked at me as if I was mad. I’d drunk a fair amount and started saying very loudly that if he wanted to shout racial abuse that he should stand somewhere else. The stewards came over and a few guys around asked for him to be slung out. His defence was "But I've got a seven year old kid"

Well done Dessie:038:

Looks like Davies isn’t coming then. Fair enough he has his career to think about and dropping out of the Prem would obviously not be going in the right direction for a player of his supposed reputation. I still think that a move to Brum as others have said is short sighted.

Out of interest, what on earth had Heskey done to this mild mannered man to turn him into a racist bigot?

Racist people are the lowest of the low, there are still those that are truly ignorant and don't think they are causing offense to people around them.

I was watching AFC Wimbledon a couple of years back with some mates and a guy started mouthing off racially to the Bromley forward. I'd had enough told him politely (His kid was with him) to "shut it" to which he just looked at me as if I was mad. I’d drunk a fair amount and started saying very loudly that if he wanted to shout racial abuse that he should stand somewhere else. The stewards came over and a few guys around asked for him to be slung out. His defence was "But I've got a seven year old kid"

It is encouraging to read on here the number of people that have made a stand against racist idiots at a match.

His defence was "But I've got a seven year old kid"

Almost as pathetic an excuse as when I had a go at a bloke for being on his mobile whilst driving.

"But it's an automatic...."

I knew I'd met you before

Tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611