D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
look for it you lazy fecker, I am not going to prove myself to anyone. If you want to worship DJC that much it's your choice.

Ok I'll trawl the labyrinth and dead ends of your mushy brain for the recesses where you quite probably made up this quote.

It was in the local Blackpool newspaper and was posted on here.

Ok I'll trawl the labyrinth and dead ends of your mushy brain for the recesses where you quite probably made up this quote.

so Webbo made it up as well?

I couldn't give a flying **** if you believe me or not, I suggest yet again you look if you are that concerned. DJC is insignificant to me and you have just fell along side him!

**** me! I'm arguing with somebody from LEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so Webbo made it up as well?

I couldn't give a flying **** if you believe me or not, I suggest yet again you look if you are that concerned. DJC is insignificant to me and you have just fell along side him!

I'm asked for a source for putting 2 and 2 together and it's ok, I ask for one for your quote and I get a load of abuse off of you. Did you employ the same use of arguments in your academic writing? or is boy genius a name that is a gross misrepresentation of the individual

I'm not inserting a fleshy rod inside DJ, I think he has misgivings as a professional as does NP but there are far worse examples of professionals in football out there that we have seen in recent weeks.

I have no complaints about DJ this season and i'm perfectly happy for him to pull on a foxes shirt if he goes out there and plays. Which he has been doing. People on here say he's shit when the statistics and facts prove otherwise at this level.

i'm waiting for you to elaborate on why that seems to 'explain a lot'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670