D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time you went, isn't it Homer? I'm sure Highland is still after a " hiking " companion, or perhaps Melts needs help cleaning his fish pond.

You just can't leave highland and Melts alone can you?
You've driven them both away, do you know that? I hope you're happy now.
You just wouldn't let it lie.

You just can't leave highland and Melts alone can you?
You've driven them both away, do you know that? I hope you're happy now.
You just wouldn't let it lie.
Oh now you put it like that it all makes sense now. I still can't get that BG to sod off 'tho.

Is it .doc or pdf?

That's it, i just can't take any more of this nit-picking. It never used to be like this you know. I'm being victimised and no one cares.
If everybody just posted in the way that makes me happy, there'd be a lot more people posting on here. Somebody actually told me that, so you can't argue with it cus it's a fact

That's it, i just can't take any more of this nit-picking. It never used to be like this you know. I'm being victimised and no one cares.
If everybody just posted in the way that makes me happy, there'd be a lot more people posting on here. Somebody actually told me that, so you can't argue with it cus it's a fact

:icon_lol: I luvz Macky

Cwtch?

maybe a poll?

According to the tweeting cocksucker, the move to the donkey botherers is back on

And can I be the first to say thank feck for that :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670