D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he?

Have you got a source for this?

Nope.

The people at the top say they will support Sousa, so if he wanted to keep DJ it would most likely not be an issue (especially if figures like £10m are being talked about). Despite this DJ is going, so I can only conclude that he actually isn't that bothered.

Its an opinion that is why I have said that it "seems" as though he is content to let him go.

Sorry. I should say that it seems as though DJ is going. I of course have no source to suggest he definately is. I know how important sources are.:icon_wink

I'm personally pleased but it does make Sousa look a bit stupid. Having gobshited on about how DJ was the man for him, and that he was going to score a boat load of goals, he seems fairly content for him to now go.

Or sold behind his back as no money from the takeover has come in and the MOF won't put in any more.

Not directly related to DJ ........................ I heard that the reason Blackpool have missed out on so many players is because the contracts all say that they will not get paid during the summer months - they just get a couple of hundred quid a week during this period. (plus the supposed £10k a week wage cap).

How do their poor players get by??

Or sold behind his back as no money from the takeover has come in and the MOF won't put in any more.

On a similar line, the takeover could take a little longer and therefore we need to raise cash elsewhere in order to complete the deals that have already been lined up?

I'm assuming that the consortium cannot give us any cash until the league approves?

On a similar line, the takeover could take a little longer and therefore we need to raise cash elsewhere in order to complete the deals that have already been lined up?

I'm assuming that the consortium cannot give us any cash until the league approves?

I suspect that they probably can if they want to but they are businessmen not philanthropists.

How much we getting for him?

Interesting...I thought Sousa had changed him and was his new best mate, ah well **** off DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669