Danny Cadamarteri on trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vodka

But then again so are we.......

relegation dog fight, here we come...

incidentally, has anyone ever met any of these relegation dogs?

Last edited:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
The player is looking for a club - he will cost us nothing to buy. IMHO we would be failing in our duty if we didn't at least have a look at him. As we have seen with other players, the fact that he is to have a trial does not mean that we will sign him.

Foxello

Oh My God. Danny Reject Cadamarteri. Gets Worse...

PFKAKTF FOX

Fantastic, the Mandaric revival has started, nice to see Kelly setting his sights high :eek:

Last edited:

highland fox

The player is looking for a club - he will cost us nothing to buy. IMHO we would be failing in our duty if we didn't at least have a look at him. As we have seen with other players, the fact that he is to have a trial does not mean that we will sign him.

I wonder why that is....

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I wonder why that is....

That would depend who you believe. The player says that Bradford failed to support him in his disciplinary case because they wanted to get rid of a high-wage earner.

Whatever the reason, I believe he is worth a look.

highland fox

Whatever the reason, I believe he is worth a look.

Won't cost anything but you don't get much for nothing,I'd be very surprised if he would improve the Squad and thats saying something.We seem to have a virtually fit squad now so maybe things will improve...

Last edited:

Feriol

whats Mutu doing now? we could start a cartell!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
We all call for change, we are all moaning about our strikers and lack of goals. We now have a striker who we are free to look at, and we all dismiss him immediately.

He may not be the best striker in the world, but we aint the best club in the world, and we aint got the best players in the world. I think we are suffering from delusions of grandure

Bloody idiots

Lako42

Fantastic, the Mandaric revival has started, nice to see Kelly setting his sights high :eek:

I didnt realise MM was in control of the club at the moment, am i behind?

cant believe the attitude of some of you lot, you have been moaning about our strikers for ages, then we have the chance to see if this guy can help the cause and he is immediatly slammed. who the hell do you think we are? and who the hell do you think we can possibly attract

WAKE UP FOR FECKS SAKE!!

Last edited:

Micky

Kelly's desperate, we're desperate......hurry up Milan!

Micky

Danny has scored 22 goals in 122 starts, plus he's made 87 appearances from the bench. Thats not our saviour I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669