Danny Cadamarteri on trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt realise MM was in control of the club at the moment, am i behind?

cant believe the attitude of some of you lot, you have been moaning about our strikers for ages, then we have the chance to see if this guy can help the cause and he is immediatly slammed. who the hell do you think we are? and who the hell do you think we can possibly attract

WAKE UP FOR FECKS SAKE!!

:038:

Danny has scored 22 goals in 122 starts, plus he's made 87 appearances from the bench. Thats not our saviour I think!

One player is not going to change alot so a saviour on the pitch is not going to happen, we need to improve the squad and if he is available why not take a look, he would give us another option and he can play on the wing, I remember him having a bit of pace so if that is all he brings it's better than Josh Low!!

He was good in his teenage years but come on if he had been much use now, dont you think some enterprising northern club would have had him by now, has allegedly been into drugs, or are we that desperate ???????
He was only a runner like Hume is, was'nt he..........I thought we might be in need of a targetman to lay the ball off whilst we're lumping it upfield.

Last edited:
He was good in his teenage years but come on if he had been much use now, dont you think some enterprising northern club would have had him by now, has allegedly been into drugs, or are we that desperate ???????
He was only a runner like Hume is, was'nt he..........I thought we might be in need of a targetman to lay the ball off whilst we're lumping it upfield.

bring MDV back...:056:

Please tell me that I don't have to explain. It may not be the greatest post of all time, but an explanation will only make it worse.

If we played him behind the front two, he could hold the ball and bring into play faster forwards than him. At the moment, it seems that Hume is trying to perform this role when it is he who should be running off the holding player. Mdv could give us something that we do not have at the moment, a big forward who can hold off defenders. When he first came here, he looked skilful, but was never a goal scorer. Does that remind you of anyone?

Cadamarteri has signed for Grays, so says the BBC. So we needn't worry about that option.

Yes - I have to say that even I didn't expect to see the day when we would be competing for misfits with Grays.....probably the next thing is that Cadamarteri will say that he prefers Grays because they have more potential than Leicester.

Come on Milan - hurry up and put this lot out of their misery!

Yes - I have to say that even I didn't expect to see the day when we would be competing for misfits with Grays.....probably the next thing is that Cadamarteri will say that he prefers Grays because they have more potential than Leicester.

Come on Milan - hurry up and put this lot out of their misery!

Isnt the Grays contract only temporary to get his fitness up till he finds a club?

I'm in the "why not give him a trial" camp here. If he's not good enough then he won't get a contract. Nothing to lose. But plenty to moan about as usual :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669