Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
MA said:
That might not be the end of the departures from City because Adams added: "In the mood I am in, if anyone does not want to play for this club, they can go.''

Is it Leicester City or MA no-one wants to play for. :? :? :? :roll:

shut up.... why would every player (except howey) who leaves or arrives have good things to say about adams if no-one liked him.

After two years we knew MON was a good manager. After two years we knew PT was a bad manager. After two years people like you are still making excuses for him, saying phrases "I hope MA knows what he is doing" and chanting the ever popular "Keep the faith". :roll:

Wake up and smell the roses. If we are still unsure what sort of manager MA is after two years then how good or bad is he. I am not sure I really want a manager that we cannot quantify after two years. After all will we still be urged to "Keep the faith" in another two years. :? :?

It is time for MA to start delivering or get off the pot. It is also time for people to stop making excuses for him. :wink:

So you dont think getting us promoted makes him a good manager. Maybe if he won the champions league you might like him... Then again probably not.

Oh the quotes you put i have never said.

Sorry about the caps

Don't waste your time and don't waste my time. :roll:
MA is a great manager! He's done a lot for the club over the last two years and he's done well not to walk away. The clubs in a mess at the moment and i've moaned about this, but in the end it'l be ok, cos Micky knows what's best for his football club.

I don't think getting us promoted with a squad full of experienced premiership players makes him a good manager. If he does it this time round then maybe. I am not a fan of Adams he makes bad selections and substitutions IMO.

Dickovforengland! said:
I don't think getting us promoted with a squad full of experienced premiership players makes him a good manager. If he does it this time round then maybe. I am not a fan of Adams he makes bad selections and substitutions IMO.

A squad full of experienced Premiership players that finished a desperate 20th. Calling them Premiership players was debateable for alot of the squad....

Keepers who cost less than 25k...Harper for one as Craig has said. How about Simonensen (or however the hell you spell it)? He`s justy been released by Everton apparently Leeds want him...he`s young!
All this I`ve found out and I`m in Paraguay - no one too good around here.
Stop moaning about Micky it`s a hard job and he`s having a good go at it, hopefully he`ll get it right. I think I`ll wait and see before I start slating anyone.
Anyhow keep the faith...if you can.

City Fan said:
This is from bluearmy.co.uk -

"In addition second-string goalkeeper Danny Coyne is the subject of a £25,000 deal with Burnley where Steve Cotterill, who was on City's coaching staff last season, is now the manager.

This was an unexpected development and Adams said: "As soon as I get another goalkeeper in to the club, that move will got through."

That might not be the end of the departures from City because Adams added: "In the mood I am in, if anyone does not want to play for this club, they can go.''

Whats the point? Could we get a better keeper for less than £25K? What a joke.

i haven't read this anywhere, could u plz post a proper link.

Ricey said:
I'm not disapointed at all because I never rated Coyne. It is clear however that Micky is getting very peed off with all these players leaving.

I think that is spot on, on both counts.

Coyne - very good shot stopper -but too small(flaps & punches at most crosses etc) to be a first choice keeper at a senior level -place in Wales squad irrelevant. I think the fee is just reflective of the state of the market. No complaints on this one.

However, the Micky reaction suggests he is rattled with the extent of the exodus. We'll find out very soon how focused he is - its going to be fascinating.

Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:
I'm not disapointed at all because I never rated Coyne. It is clear however that Micky is getting very peed off with all these players leaving.

Coyne - very good shot stopper -but too small(flaps & punches at most crosses etc) to be a first choice keeper at a senior level -place in Wales squad irrelevant. I think the fee is just reflective of the state of the market. No complaints on this one.

However, the Micky reaction suggests he is rattled with the extent of the exodus. We'll find out very soon how focused he is - its going to be fascinating.

why would micky say that "in hte mood i am in i will let anyone go that dont want 2 play 4 the club"

it gives me the impression that he might be losing it, eventhough im sure he aint, it just raises doubt

gagandeep said:
Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:

why would micky say that "in hte mood i am in i will let anyone go that dont want 2 play 4 the club"

it gives me the impression that he might be losing it, eventhough im sure he aint, it just raises doubt

hes probably as pissed off as we are about everyone leaving... i think most people on here have said 'if they dont wanna play for us f'off' if anything it shows he cares about this club and wont tolerate people who dont feel the same!!!

Babylon said:
gagandeep said:
Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:

hes probably as pissed off as we are about everyone leaving... i think most people on here have said 'if they dont wanna play for us f'off' if anything it shows he cares about this club and wont tolerate people who dont feel the same!!!

spose, he is a honest manager, i give him that, tells us it as it is. not o a leeds and say x is staying and den x goes da next day. ie:smith, milner

would h8 2 b a leeds fan at the moment

gagandeep said:
spose, he is a honest manager, i give him that, tells us it as it is. not o a leeds and say x is staying and den x goes da next day. ie:smith, milner

would h8 2 b a leeds fan at the moment

Please type in English, so we can all understand what you're trying to say.

One Month and two days - the new season starts, right now we are no where near ready. Whatsmore even if we bring some top class players in they will of missed a majority of pre-season trainig, which most pundits would argue is vitaly important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859