Danny N'Guessan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this Lincon lad and Jas use the same IP, hmmm strange, they both can't spell....;)

I didn't say they have the same IP.

But when lincoln lad first registered he used a computer that jas123 had been logged in on. Not necessarily his PC, it could have been someone else's.

And their email addresses (which suggest they're both not from Lincoln) are so similar it can't be a coincidence.
If it's not jas123 maybe it's one of his friends trying to wind him up.

...i just want this thread to keep on going. it has tension, intrigue and potential twist. A classic 'who done it?' I know its unlikely, but was it Jeff, in the library with the candle stick?

...i just want this thread to keep on going. it has tension, intrigue and potential twist. A classic 'who done it?' I know its unlikely, but was it Jeff, in the library with the candle stick?

Probably

And a jar of vaseline........

Or A Roman Candle

sorry, my mistake it was the old rope in the bedroom. Or am getting confused with the bloke who played Kung Fu, David Carradine. Now he looked suspiciously liked Collina. Jeff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69