Darren Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will do the job for us untill the end of the season

nononononononononononononooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Worst defender in the prem ever and not much better in our league.

It's makes me laugh when people label him not good enough because Derby aren't doing well in the Prem. As back up the guy is fine... we are short of a centre half so bring him in.

It's makes me laugh when people label him not good enough because Derby aren't doing well in the Prem. As back up the guy is fine... we are short of a centre half so bring him in.

It makes me laugh when I watch Fawlty Towers and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Its got nothing to do with how shit the sheep are. Have you watched him play lately?

His positional sense is completely lost, he has now idea how to put in a decent tackle his marking is woeful, im sorry but I just think he is rubbish!

It makes me laugh when I watch Fawlty Towers and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Shame they only made 8 episodes, my fave was the Health Inspector (featuring Basil, the siberian hamster), although "Don't mention the war, I just did but I think I got away with it ... " from the Germans episode is probably my favourite line. :icon_bigg

Shame they only made 8 episodes, my fave was the Health Inspector (featuring Basil, the siberian hamster), although "Don't mention the war, I just did but I think I got away with it ... " from the Germans episode is probably my favourite line. :icon_bigg

I thought there were 13?

Errm, apparently there were 12, don't know why I thought 8? :102:

Would it not be better to get a younger defender who might prove good enough for the premier rather than one on a downward path in his career who clearly isn't good enough for the premier.Yes I know we aren't in the Premier but we are trying to get that way.Jack Hobbs from Liverpool would be ideal and they might sell him because he isn't Spanish

Would it not be better to get a younger defender who might prove good enough for the premier rather than one on a downward path in his career who clearly isn't good enough for the premier.Yes I know we aren't in the Premier but we are trying to get that way.Jack Hobbs from Liverpool would be ideal and they might sell him because he isn't Spanish

Too much logical thought going lately.

Personally I'd bring back Jack Froggatt. He could double up on the left wing when not required a centre back.

Lincoln lad :023:

Sigh.. yes of course it does. But maybe said player will cost an extra £500,000 to get him now rather than in the summer.

why is everyone getting their novelty LCFC knickers in a twist over this.

Fact is, last season for derby, the boy did good. OK, so he may not be up to Premiership standard but neither are Steve Howard or Matt Oakley as Derby have let them go.

Moore is a big old lump of a defender (like Taggart was!) and what he may lack in pace and skill, he makes up for in size, height and presence - and I bet he could also get us the odd goal or two from set pieces.

He improves our depth of squad and also adds a little fight and determination to our defence.

Get him in I say - and those who feel we are deserved of better premiership defenders - dream on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669