Deathlist 2010/11 banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Sullivan, the creator of Only Fools & Horses has pegged it. 64yrs old.

I don't own a TV anymore. It's the most exhilerating feeling, I really feel like I'm breaking new ground here (I now spend twice as much time in front of my computer, as seen on my post count as well as on the accumulative quality of this forum).

Last edited:
The fact that you wrote " in the unlikely event my tv actually gets switched on, I rarely change channels" suggests that you're in control of what you watch.

Is your cat making you watch stuff you don't want to see?
Maybe it wasn't clear, so I'll rephrase. In the unlikely event my tv actually gets switched on, I'm rarely the one changing the channels. When I'm on my own, I simply can't be bothered with tv. It's almost all bollocks.

I don't care what anybody says, Only fools and horses,Citizen Smith,Just good friends and Dear John are some of the greatest British sitcoms ever.

Certainly shits all over crap like Peep Show or Alan Partridge.

I don't care what anybody says, Only fools and horses,Citizen Smith,Just good friends and Dear John are some of the greatest British sitcoms ever.

I want to believe you, but I'm afraid I can't after that Miranda Hart debacle in the TV thread

Partially correct. Just good friends is crap even though Paul Nicholas is a friend of my father's. Alan Partridge is classic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710