Derbies for League One

Status
Not open for further replies.
In their area, Middlesbrough as Manchester United is in the North-West.

Alright then another example....

Rochdale v Darlington is a derby because it's in the North.

or maybe

Southampton v QPR is a derby because it's in the South.

You're broad use of ''Midlands'' makes no sense here. If we go down Doncaster and Huddersfield are in the same region of distance as Cheltenham that make them games 'derbies'.

While we are on the point i thought i would just mention that during the Sheffield United vs West Ham match, i seen a 'East Midlands Airport- Serving Nottingham, Leicester and Derby' advertising board. Since when as Sheffield been in the Midlands. Yet when Forest play one of the Sheffield teams certain die hard fans see it as a semi derby. I think this is where you are getting me wrong. Matches vs Derby, Forest and Northampton are real derbies and matches vs others ive mentioned they are like semi derby matches. In the area, but not on your doorstep.

While we are on the point i thought i would just mention that during the Sheffield United vs West Ham match, i seen a 'East Midlands Airport- Serving Nottingham, Leicester and Derby' advertising board. Since when as Sheffield been in the Midlands. Yet when Forest play one of the Sheffield teams certain die hard fans see it as a semi derby. I think this is where you are getting me wrong. Matches vs Derby, Forest and Northampton are real derbies and matches vs others ive mentioned they are like semi derby matches. In the area, but not on your doorstep.

......You stupid boy

Because when you actually think about Nottingham to Sheffield is a 50 minute drive in the same Derby to Stoke is a 20 minute drive. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Forest's biggest derby of this season was to Rotherham and that has more than distance to it.

Last edited:
OK then. So next season we have no derbies.

the word derby is being said too much

Just to let you know that these are the certain and possible derbies for us should we get relegated (take a big gulp)

Certain

Northampton
Port Vale
Crewe
Walsall

Possibly

Nottingham Forest
Cheltenham
Chesterfield
Swindon
Shrewsbury

Please god, dont let Forest go up

Are you sure you a leicester city fan?? if you are you wouldn't start these threads before knowing what league we are playing inn, come on lets get rid of all the negativity,

we all need to get behind the team like we have for the last 41games even tho we play shit and can't win, we still always there week in and week out screaming our lungs off for the team and that won't change today and it won't change after 46 games and it defo won't change if we are relegated which isn't going to happen.

Are you sure you a leicester city fan?? if you are you wouldn't start these threads before knowing what league we are playing inn, come on lets get rid of all the negativity,

we all need to get behind the team like we have for the last 41games even tho we play shit and can't win, we still always there week in and week out screaming our lungs off for the team and that won't change today and it won't change after 46 games and it defo won't change if we are relegated which isn't going to happen.

I did say that would be the derbies IF we went down. And i wont stop supporting us just cos we might be playing in the third division next season. LCFC til the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00