Derbies for League One

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheesh reading 8 pages of that was more painfull than watching Leicester play :icon_lol:

go into your User CP, select 'edit options' & change the number of posts per page to 40, then you'll only have 2 pages to read through.

Unfortunately, there isn't a similar fix for City.

go into your User CP, select 'edit options' & change the number of posts per page to 40, then you'll only have 2 pages to read through.

Unfortunately, there isn't a similar fix for City.

that's 'quite' funny!

I went out with a lass from Crewe and they get North West News.

Peterborough are not far outside the League Two play-off places.

Peterborough are not far outside the League Two play-off places.

Cant see it to be honest. They've gave themselves a bit too much. Shrewsbury have a new stadium next season so i hope they go up.

There may be the historic Leicester/Wimbledon derby game next season

Presumably London Fox will wear his bowler hat for all these games?

Well atleast we can safely assume Luton are almost definately going to be taking up one of the final places.. Southend look like a safe bet for the other.. I'd say it's pretty much out of us leeds barnsley and hull for the final place.. we've been in some close finishes but this year looks set to be the closest yet that's for sure =/

Its not a derby:icon_roll but Blackpool with the illuminations in October is a nice thought.........isnt it:icon_conf

middlesbrough isnt even classed as a ****in derby up here, they hate leeds and sunderland more than newcastle....and everyone thinks its just a little yorkshire dive. crewe is almost in a different country to leicester. unless derbies are just matches you can get to by road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00