Post Match Derby 0 - Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pontificating about the substitutions despite not having seen the match makes a good post?

Right.

I thought changing Woody and Knocky for two players who's names end in different letters was a masterclass by Pea Son the Tactician. Also, playing two keepers in attacking roles really unsettled Forest and this result surely wins us the European Cup championship.

Fair point. I guess I meant the general sentiment, but I could have been clearer.

Last edited:
Looking good.Not far behind Blackpool and Burnley.Ahead of Bournemouth
Does anyone know what is the highest number of teams in a single division beginning with the same letter? This season's Championship must be pretty high on the list with 8 Bs.

Does anyone know what is the highest number of teams in a single division beginning with the same letter? This season's Championship must be pretty high on the list with 8 Bs.

It must be an Eastern European league with every team being called shakhtar

Not sure how many Prem teams start with the letter L.I do know it is one too few.Manager is on prem money

Or the former DDR where every team name started with Dynamo

I was always impressed with the fact that Dynamo/Dinamo clubs behind the iron curtain were usually sponsored by the secret police such as the KGB (Moscow Dynamo) and the Stasi (Dynamo Berlin) - surely if we'd been called Dynamo Leicester we'd have managed one FA Cup by now.

Just watched the game on Foxes Player (which is awesome)

Thought King, Drinkwater, Moore and Wes were very good. Wood and James need to start playing.

Derby had most of the second half, but few clean-cut chances.

I think Pearsons playing a very clever game. Down playing victories and taking the pleasure off the young squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566