Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Down to 6th

Gap now just 4pts ahead of 7th.

Last edited:
****ing crap.

at least our next two games are a certain 6 points eh :icon_roll

They looked fairly even in the first half... we just have no end product at all at the moment (waits to get my head bitten off)

Utterly limp.

No doubt that ****ing shit goal will be played over and over and over.

On recent showings, I don't expect us to get anything on Tuesday either.

They looked fairly even in the first half... we just have no end product at all at the moment (waits to get my head bitten off)

I agree. I've decided that I don't rate Kermorgant in the slightest. I still want him to prove me wrong though.

I agree. I've decided that I don't rate Kermorgant in the slightest. I still want him to prove me wrong though.

decided when? it was blatently obvious to me a good while ago he's ****ing useless.

Even without the stupid goal we gifted them a point away at someone in Derby's position isn't ideal. Very shit week for us and at a bad time with the next few games

poor, very poor. I think that you are right about them being tired. Seems that are conserving a bit too much energy in matches. The closing down and counter attacking seems to have come to a stop. Lots of passing backwards and side ways followed by houghing the ball up to the short man!

I agree with Cate as well and Kermit just can't hack it in my opinion it was a waste of time him being on the pitch.

Should have kept the 4-3-3 up cos we should have taken the game to them and put Dany in rather than him. Barker at the back just took it all and played out of his skin nothing got past him. Even Dyer was quieter today not so many productive runs.

This is turning out to be another bad run like the others we've had and we need to end it soon. we have to go to Cardiff and NOT LOSE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670