Derby County (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think that this doesn't make me any less of a fan, and especially not a "part-time" fan. (I'm not comparing myself to anyone else, especially not BM. He is a crazy man.:icon_wink)

:icon_eek: I'm not crazy. Never missing games is just my way of following the team. For me, missing a game would be like skipping a chapter in a book. It doesn't make me more of a fan than you, it just makes me poorer and my Saturdays a little more difficult.

In my eyes, there's only one type of 'non-fan' who you will find at a football match, and that's the person who doesn't have a real attachment to the team or the club, the person who goes down just because it's the nearest professional ground to their house, and who asks the person sitting next to them why Stearman's not playing or what the striker's name is.

Well, what is the striker's name?

And why isn't Stearman playing? Is he injured? I'd prefer him to Keown these days...

:icon_wink

yes!! I'm just happy I'm going to this one...

Albeit with 15 odd other people, builders, contractors, work mates, someones dad, etc etc
half of them dont follow city and are more concerned about the bar.......but what the hey, a ticket is a ticket!

makes a change i suppose, I normally work saturdays

Last edited:
Is it likely to be a sell-out?

If we cannot fill the stadium for this one, we never will. Well maybe For*st?

Is it likely to be a sell-out?

If we cannot fill the stadium for this one, we never will. Well maybe For*st?

I've finally given in to the 7 texts, numerous emails and Birch's personal (!!) phone call...

I've just bought 2 tickets in the A & L. I did get the block I wanted but it would only give me seats right at the top. Out of interest I tried other blocks and many came back saying I couldn't get 2 together. There is plenty of space in the corner by the kop.

So I guess it will be busy but probably not a sell-out.

Just a quick line to say that i live near quite a few shaggers fans and they aren't feeling to confident i have asked five of them to take a fiver bet with me on them beating us and they have all refused.

Been Beaming my head off all week!!!!!!:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY

Mr Dickov is appearing on Soccer AM this morning... will be interesting to see what he says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669