Not Work Safe Derby County handing out free e-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that Macky.

Thanks Laky, but no luck is required. What do you imagine they'd do, try to wrestle the evil e-cig from my grasp and then eject me from the plane at 30,000 feet?

Last edited:
Thanks Laky, but no luck is required. What do you imagine they'd do, try to wrestle the evil e-cig from my grasp and then eject me from the plane at 30,000 feet?

A bloke was smoking in the toilets when we flew to Jamaica, the air crew asked him to stop but he went and did it again, on landing everyone was kept in their seats until Jamaican police had come on and arrested the bloke. He was refused entry and flown back to the uk, that's what I think they'd do.

A bloke was smoking in the toilets when we flew to Jamaica, the air crew asked him to stop but he went and did it again, on landing everyone was kept in their seats until Jamaican police had come on and arrested the bloke. He was refused entry and flown back to the uk, that's what I think they'd do.

That is exactly what they would do.

That is exactly what they would do.

It has been known for planes to be landed intermediately and for the erring passenger to be offloaded. I realise that's a bit difficult when flying from the UK to the Caribbean.

It'd be a great story to tell wouldn't it?

Ryanair WOULD probably do that.& then charge you a tenner for the 'service'

...on landing everyone was kept in their seats until Jamaican police had come on and arrested the bloke. He was refused entry and flown back to the uk, that's what I think they'd do.

I don't think Ryanair would call the Jamaican police.

I don't think Ryanair would call the Jamaican police.

Of course they wouldn't. A Ryanair flight to Jamaica would most likely actually land in somewhere like Venezuela

What are the ego e-cigs like Mawsley? Something about a CE5+ atomiser or something like that? £10 any good?

All this talk about them has got me interested and just been offered one from someone at work so wondering if it's any good or not?

Last edited:
What are the ego e-cigs like Mawsley? Something about a CE5+ atomiser or something like that? £10 any good?

All this talk about them has got me interested and just been offered one from someone at work so wondering if it's any good or not?

Fine as an entry level thing to find out if it is possibly for you. Personally I think CE5's suck arse so if you did this you'd want to think about getting an Evod or a Protank Mini shortly afterwards as they give far better vape and flavour.

The Ego battery is as good as who makes it and what mAh rating it is. Depending on how heavy you hit the thing during the day you'd need at least two batteries so one can be charging while the other is in use. Spinners are variable voltage Egos, which have their fans, and mean you can change the current flowing through the coil depending on what juice you have in order to improve the flavour.

If you smoke then a tenner is nothing compared to the money people lob at fags, very little to lose.

Feel free to PM me questions.

Fine as an entry level thing to find out if it is possibly for you. Personally I think CE5's suck arse so if you did this you'd want to think about getting an Evod or a Protank Mini shortly afterwards as they give far better vape and flavour.

The Ego battery is as good as who makes it and what mAh rating it is. Depending on how heavy you hit the thing during the day you'd need at least two batteries so one can be charging while the other is in use. Spinners are variable voltage Egos, which have their fans, and mean you can change the current flowing through the coil depending on what juice you have in order to improve the flavour.

If you smoke then a tenner is nothing compared to the money people lob at fags, very little to lose.

Feel free to PM me questions.

Nice one Mawsley, much appreciated as I was looking on planetofthevapes yesterday but it all seemed a bit of a minefield for someone who doesn't really understand all the lingo etc as yet.

Yeah I did a little reading and the CE5s seem to be very hit and miss so hopefully I'll have a decent one. Just got it on charge now so will see how it is later but I reckon you are right on the battery as this one is a lot smaller than I imagined and tmw at work should be a good test.

As you say though, compared to fags it is **** all so thought it would be worth the try and looking forward to some apple or berry mix later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669