Pre Match Derby County vs Leicester City F A Cup 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown Fox

Time for a shakeup.
Forget the half n half scarf rubbish and the fact we can't score a Premier League goal.
Let's beat the Rams and get into the next round.
Anyone who plays well, not a regular, should then get a game at Burnley.

Schmeichel
New Signing- New Signing-Huth-Chilwell
Mahrez-Mendy or Ndidi-King-Gray
Vardy- Slimani

This could be embarrassing if we play our "first choice" team and lose. So I'd make lots of changes, so at least we'll have an excuse...

Schmeichel

Simpson Benalouane A.New-Signing Chilwell

Mahrez Ndidi Mendy Kapustka

Musa Slimani

Slim and Mahrez to play if they get back from Africa early enough - they should be knocked out on Monday.

This could be embarrassing if we play our "first choice" team and lose. So I'd make lots of changes, so at least we'll have an excuse...

Schmeichel

Simpson Benalouane A.New-Signing Chilwell

Mahrez Ndidi Mendy Kapustka

Musa Slimani

Slim and Mahrez to play if they get back from Africa early enough - they should be knocked out on Monday.

I'd go the same but perhaps put King or James in for Mendy.

Morgan, Drinkwater, Fuchs, and Vardy should be nowhere near Pride Park. After their unacceptably shambolic performances against Southampton all four of them should be very lucky to get anywhere near a match day squad anytime in the foreseeable future.

Of course Claudio Ranieri is our manager so at least three of those mentioned are both undroppable and unsubbable.

Play King; I know he gets a lot of flack but in his performances this season he's been better than Drinkwater.

Play Benalouanne; the very fact that he is not Wes Morgan means the defence has to be improved.

Give Kaputska a start. For **** sake he deserves it. And if he doesn't deserve to start ahead of at least one of the stinking sacks of shit that has been our offense of late then he must be completely useless and we should get rid.

In the absence of Slimani (even if Algeria are knocked out on Monday I wouldn't play him in this one) play Musa DOWN THE MIDDLE. And play Ulloa if fit.

Chilwell in for Fuchs should be a no-brainer but again we have Claudio Ranieri in charge.

In the absence of a new right-back and center-half, if we have any good (or even potentially good) young players in these positions I'd be happy to see them start ahead of Simpson and Huth.

Sure, with this selection we will have to find a new attacking tactic as the only one we currently have - that being Drinkwater aimlessly playing a ball in the vague direction of a lazy Vardy - won't be available.

Drinkwater really has been shit this season. Mendy, Ndidi, King, and Amartey should all be ahead of him in the pecking order. And Vardy can **** off back to Fleetwood for all I care.

Assuming Mahrez and Slimani are back I'd play:

Schmeichel

Chilwell
Huth
Morgan
Simpson

Mahrez
Drinkwater
Ndidi
Albrighton

Slimani
Vardy

Yes I'd make some of the useless ****ers play again and tell them that they need to prove to the watching world that they are not one season wonders.

Micky, why give them one more chance to show what they've been proving all season?

Kasper

New signing to replace Simpson or if not Albrighton
New CB to replace Morgan or if not Was or Benny
Huth
Chilwell

Albrighton
Mendy
Drinky
Ndidi
Gray

Slimani/Musa

And tell the midfield to push up and close down players before they're near the box.

I'd never play Vardy again (give him the Schlupp treatment) and offer him to other clubs for a packet of Salt and Vardy Crisps.

Micky, why give them one more chance to show what they've been proving all season?
Because surely sooner or later they will realise that they are going to massively tarnish last seasons incredible achievement.

Because surely sooner or later they will realise that they are going to massively tarnish last seasons incredible achievement.

You might be right. But I fear that realization may only come post relegation with this lot

3-1-2-3-1, playing with a false number eight, or some other brand new system we've never played or practised before

Bound to work soon, right ?

Why will they?

Why will they?
Because they will regret it for the rest of their lives if they don't pull their ****ing fingers out. We are not relegation material overnight. We need to play a sensible system and apply ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566