Crosses 11 : 11 Crosses
Corners 7 : 5 Corners
Offside 3 : 2 Offside
Fouls 16 : 12 Fouls
Free kicks 14 : 19 Free kicks
Yellow cards 1 : 3 Yellow cards
Red cards - : - Red cards
% Possession 52 : 48 Possession %

Mind you, I still blame you for the fact we didn't win, Fawkeye! Luckily that's the last of your vCash... :icon_wink

Went to game, Hope Douglas is fit for Leeds, cause Henderson was poor. Also Sylla is only good at winning throws and running with the ball out near the half way line. Joey was ok, though thought his passion was bit low compared to his Stoke game 2-3 where he was great. Kisnorbo was good , however, he just aint built for central defence, we need a talk solid Taggert/Elliott figure to go with McCarthy. Strikers linked well.

leicesterfan said:
Went to game, Hope Douglas is fit for Leeds, cause Henderson was poor. Also Sylla is only good at winning throws and running with the ball out near the half way line. Joey was ok, though thought his passion was bit low compared to his Stoke game 2-3 where he was great. Kisnorbo was good , however, he just aint built for central defence, we need a talk solid Taggert/Elliott figure to go with McCarthy. Strikers linked well.
That was possibly the worst 45 minutes goalkeeping I have ever witnessed. Nerves?, I don't care. should never be that bad

We were good overall. Most positive performance for some time. Hume and Fryatt look to be establishing a good partnership.

Unlucky not to win tonight!

10 points from 12 is a fantastic return though, lets not lose sight of that. Rob kellys blue and white army all the way!:038:

Not long been home. Good performance all round. What happened to Douglas? Henderson was poor IMO, didn't command his area at all and his kicking was not very good at all. Hume MOM was the correct decision, he worked his socks off all game, should have buried his one-on-one in the first half though.

The gap is now 7pts between us and Brighton, and with the goal difference making it effectively 8. A good night for us imo, with 1 less game to play and the gap stretching even further. There is plenty of hope now, and we didn't have that 3 weeks ago.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Not long been home. Good performance all round. What happened to Douglas? Henderson was poor IMO, didn't command his area at all and his kicking was not very good at all. Hume MOM was the correct decision, he worked his socks off all game, should have buried his one-on-one in the first half though.

Its ironic about the goalkeeping situation, considering that there was a big shout for Henderson to replace Douglas a short while ago. Not sure who said it(webbo ? Duzza?) but the word from those who'd seen him play for the ressies had their reservations about him.

Brauny Blue said:
Its ironic about the goalkeeping situation, considering that there was a big shout for Henderson to replace Douglas a short while ago. Not sure who said it(webbo ? Duzza?) but the word from those who'd seen him play for the ressies had their reservations about him.

henderson was crap tonight and will hopefully shut all those fans having a go at Rab up!!! :098:

Melton Fox said:
That was possibly the worst 45 minutes goalkeeping I have ever witnessed. Nerves?, I don't care. should never be that bad

So you never saw Kalac play then?

The twat who sits in front of me is one of the nastiest most vindictive people you could hope to meet. He's never got a good word to say about anyone, and he's continually moaning about certain players. He used to moan at de Vries when he scored, he moans at Douglas constantly, even when he has a good game. When the substitution was announced he stood up and cheered as though we'd scored. So in a way I was pleased that Henderson didn't play well, in the hope that maybe it will keep Mr Obnoxious quiet for a while.

Last edited:
leicesterfan said:

I disagree about Kisnorbo. He's found his true position, and I think our central defence looks great - almost, dare I say it, a Taggart/Matty understanding between the two Paddies. I'm liking it.
Tonight, Maybury looked a lot better, but this may be because their back four were sluggish. Sylla however is only good when he's warmed up (20 minutes minimum), and then he's quickly knackered.
What impressed me generally was the spirit in the team and this is partly down to the management, but is also partly down to the front pairing. Huuuuuuume is a great vertical jumper, and even though he's not a big guy, seems to have this amazing accuracy with his headed flick-ons, too. Besides all his other skills. Fryatt is everywhere, has great positional awareness, and can turn on a square millimetre. When the strike force is sound and
when you have a formidable front combination like this, the whole team feels
confident. And this is what we saw.
Poor Henderson was nervy, agreed. But you know what? We actually won that game in every sense. We played the better and more skilful and pacey football, and we got a moral victory because my personal fave Stearman gave them an accidental goal, and I don't blame him at all because I love him to bits.
I felt proud tonight to be a Leicester fan. I felt proud of the support. I felt proud of the new managers, and I felt hugely proud of the lads. I believe, again, despite the hiccups.
That was football. That's what our young team is about. That's a positive.
Bring on Leeds! Let's tonk the racist scum!

Innocent said:
I disagree about Kisnorbo. He's found his true position, and I think our central defence looks great - almost, dare I say it, a Taggart/Matty understanding between the two Paddies. I'm liking it.
Tonight, Maybury looked a lot better, but this may be because their back four were sluggish. Sylla however is only good when he's warmed up (20 minutes minimum), and then he's quickly knackered.
What impressed me generally was the spirit in the team and this is partly down to the management, but is also partly down to the front pairing. Huuuuuuume is a great vertical jumper, and even though he's not a big guy, seems to have this amazing accuracy with his headed flick-ons, too. Besides all his other skills. Fryatt is everywhere, has great positional awareness, and can turn on a square millimetre. When the strike force is sound and
when you have a formidable front combination like this, the whole team feels
confident. And this is what we saw.
Poor Henderson was nervy, agreed. But you know what? We actually won that game in every sense. We played the better and more skilful and pacey football, and we got a moral victory because my personal fave Stearman gave them an accidental goal, and I don't blame him at all because I love him to bits.
I felt proud tonight to be a Leicester fan. I felt proud of the support. I felt proud of the new managers, and I felt hugely proud of the lads. I believe, again, despite the hiccups.
That was football. That's what our young team is about. That's a positive.
Bring on Leeds! Let's tonk the racist scum!

You sir are a legend:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00