Derby Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
You must have left before their equaliser!

:icon_lol: There was no need for that webbo. The thunder of that rousing speech has been completely stolen!

Unlucky in terms of result, I thought we thoroughly outplayed Derby for the majority of the match. In spells we played some excellent football and the link up play between Hume and Fryatt was superb, looks the makings of an excellent partnership.

Overall a decent game, performance and atmosphere, shame we couldnt keep the winning run going, we certainly deserved to, but things certainly are a lot more positive than half a dozen games ago.

By the way, didnt Darren Moore look appalling tonight, 500k down the bog, good old sheep, and he lwas moving like he had a wooden leg.

SilverFox said:
You sir are a legend:038:

I'm a woman. Can a woman be a ledge even if she's not got 38FF breasts? :)
I'm a journo. Does that help? Or do I still need the t***?
Boob implants or an LCFC season ticket? It used to be a close call. Now I'll take spaniels' ears, Matty and Huuuuuuuuuuuume.....

Innocent said:
I'm a journo. Does that help? Or do I still need the t***?
Boob implants or an LCFC season ticket? It used to be a close call. Now I'll take spaniels' ears, Matty and Huuuuuuuuuuuume.....

Women can be legends. I will retract the sir bit though!

You madam are are legend!:icon_roll

webmaster said:
You must have left before their equaliser!

'They' didn't equalise. Or were you getting too orgasmically close to a Pukka Chicken Balti when our boy got over-enthusiastic in trying to protect dodgy keeper? :)

Innocent said:
'They' didn't equalise. Or were you getting too orgasmically close to a Pukka Chicken Balti when our boy got over-enthusiastic in trying to protect dodgy keeper? :)

I don't eat chicken balti pies.

And they equalised because the ball went into our goal. It was their goal, therefore they equalised, the scorer is irrelevant.

Or being a mere woman and easily confused did you think that made the score 3-1, hence your comment about us winning the game in every sense? :icon_wink

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Not long been home. Good performance all round. What happened to Douglas? Henderson was poor IMO, didn't command his area at all and his kicking was not very good at all. Hume MOM was the correct decision, he worked his socks off all game, should have buried his one-on-one in the first half though.

hamstring by the looks of it he grab his leg after they went in hard around half way into the first half :icon_sad:

just one thing didnt they bloody cheat and dont get me stated about that fooking ref and linesman pair of fooking derby fans wamkers both of them :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

apart from that was a good night :icon_razz

feel for stearman he was trying to clear the ball ,one of thoses 50/50 balls

bring on leeds :038: :038: :038:

to the 2 people sat behind me plz dont drink coffee again as you spilt it over my son when we scored you pair of muppets :098: :098:

Last edited:
beighton155 said:
I couldn;t see the Stearman OG, wrong end of the pitch, what happened?

He swung sliced it or it may have hit his standing leg but regardless it shot past Henderson, who at the time I felt may have been at fault. Having seen it on TV he had no chance though.

Innocent said:

You'd need big knockers to create a ledge to be fair. I wouldn't risk putting anything on a ledge too small.

Basically this moves us 8 points* away from safety so a good result.

*bearing in mind the goal difference.

:038: :038: :038:

An East Midlands derby will often end in a draw.

newtonfox said:
to the 2 people sat behind me plz dont drink coffee again as you spilt it over my son when we scored you pair of muppets :098: :098:

Would it have been better to have told them at the time. They may not look at this forum.....:102:

Its a shame we didn't win but its a good point still and unbeaten in 4 league games is ok by me. keep it up lads .:038:

thought the first half they shouldve been dead and buried couldve been 4-1 up after half an hour second half was ok last 20 minutes or so we looked tired not a bad game overall

newtonfox said:
i did tell them but not even a sorry :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

There are some sorry bastards get in the Walkers. Technically they should not bring flasks into the ground, its on the regulation posters at the turnstyles. Fecking shop em ........:icon_evil

Boy Genius said:
There are some sorry bastards get in the Walkers. Technically they should not bring flasks into the ground, its on the regulation posters at the turnstyles. Fecking shop em ........:icon_evil

a bloke and his son who sit in front of me always bring a flask and food it looks like theyve bought it a 3 course meal at half time sometimes :icon_bigg

Willlow said:
henderson was crap tonight and will hopefully shut all those fans having a go at Rab up!!! :098:
Agreed, I hope the morons who sit near me are proud, booing rab and applauding henderson, nice one lads :098: :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00