Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!
Derby Bottom

londonfox said:
was he captain on saturday aswell??? i presume so

Yeah he was

Who did Benji come on for?

When I saw on Sky Sports that Derby had equalised I was thinking about our substitutes and thought "Shit we've only got Benjamin on the bench, not much good there"...and then he scored :)

Full time! 2-1! Woo. The domination begins :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nice subbing micky ;)

:lol: Great result and still not at full strength yet. Nice to see some of the "squad" players like Nalis and Tricky Trev doing the business. Its looking good :lol:

well done the boys. great result but it sounded as though we were bloody lucky. not going to get too carried away as we still need to improve. the middle of midfield still concerns me and the left side sounds a little suspect. when we get tiatto back i think we will be a lot better off and maybe gudjohnsen is the answer to midfield.

where is everyone that hasnt been to the game? come on! we've just beaten the sheep! yes thats 'WE'VE JUST BEATEN THE SHEEP!!!' Well done the boys! Well done the leicester fans, keep on singing!

yeah it seems a bit dull on here, but anyway its a good result, we're not at our best but still winning, a good sign, of a good side that is, grinding out results.

Just arrived back after a lengthy spell in sheep college car park. SO so impressed again. Derby dominated possession wise but we defended so well, Dabizas was unbelieveable, one man defence in the first half and we took our chances. WE HATE DERBY AND WE HATE DERBY, WE HATE DERBY AND WE HATE DERBY! WE ARE THE DERBY HATERS!

Dabizas was great! Nathan Blake isn't match fit but luckily we have the wonder that is Tricky Trev! I thought the sheep coped fairly well with Connolly there seemed to be three of them on him as soon as he got near a ball ...he's going to cause teams problems this season hopefully!

Oh dear Sheep are almost bottom of the league...:wink:

gagandeep said:
yeah it seems a bit dull on here, but anyway its a good result, we're not at our best but still winning, a good sign, of a good side that is, grinding out results.

Exactly so. Last season we sometimes dominated & still couldn't win -nothing is better than winning when the other side has most of the possession - that's what will demoralise opponents. I think Keown's presence in the squad is so important - he's used to the art of winning.

sheffield_fox said:
Just arrived back after a lengthy spell in sheep college car park. SO so impressed again. Derby dominated possession wise but we defended so well, Dabizas was unbelieveable, one man defence in the first half and we took our chances. WE HATE DERBY AND WE HATE DERBY, WE HATE DERBY AND WE HATE DERBY! WE ARE THE DERBY HATERS!

I have to give special mention to Keown - I thought he looked so very assured and solid - he may be 38 but his class and marshalling of the defence was there for all to see last night. An inspired signing.

Keep the Faith said:
:lol: Great result and still not at full strength yet. Nice to see some of the "squad" players like Nalis and Tricky Trev doing the business. Its looking good :lol:

Nalis a squad player?

first teamer this season, thought he had a good game again last night.

With Tiatto as left back, our defence will be as solid as most premiership teams. Play Scowcroft left midfield and Gillespie (Canero) on the right and we are near unbeatable.

Fans were brilliant last night. Oh Trevor Trevor!

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
With Tiatto as left back, our defence will be as solid as most premiership teams. Play Scowcroft left midfield and Gillespie (Canero) on the right and we are near unbeatable.

Fans were brilliant last night. Oh Trevor Trevor!

Except Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Charlton, Fulham, Middlesborough, Newcastle, Villa, Spurs, Everton......

Except Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Charlton, Fulham, Middlesborough, Newcastle, Villa, Spurs, Everton......

errrm..............

homer said:

errrm..............

Ok, ok, maybe Everton, but Southampton, Birmingham.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669