Derby Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson 7
Maybury 7 ( :eek:, i actually thought he didn't do alot wrong he played quite well one of his better games)
Stearman 6
Kisnorbo 7
Kenton 5 (Please Rob, don't play him at centre back he is a liability, he cannot header the ball, if you are struggling then put Stearman at CB or Nissa)
Tiatto 8
Jarrett 9
Hughes 4
Porter 4 (should've done better with that shot at the end, happy 20th birthday Levi, shame you had a poor match)
Hume 6
Hammond 3

Fryatt 8
Yeates 5

Last edited:
I still can't believe I missed us beat chelsea 3-0

i must of missed that too
Well you certainly didn't see Leic v Derby.

****ing 9 for ****ing Jarrett, I've never heard such poppycock and claptrap. I'd possibly give Gerrard a 9 for his champions league final performance against AC Milan, but a nothing better than average Jarrett performance against Derby, do me a ****ing favour

Well you certainly didn't see Leic v Derby.

****ing 9 for ****ing Jarrett, I've never heard such poppycock and claptrap. I'd possibly give Gerrard a 9 for his champions league final performance against AC Milan, but a nothing better than average Jarrett performance against Derby, do me a ****ing favour

If you're going for a rating of a world class players, all of our players would be lucky to get 2/10 in any match . 9/10 for Jarrett; he was commited and for his realistic ability as a player he scored 9/10, but if you are rating each player the same then Gerrard would get 9/10 for his champions league performance, Jarrett, Tiatto & Fryatt would get 5/10's because you would label them as "average" at the very best in any league match. Realistically Jarrett should be rated at 9/10 rather then 5/10 if you are rating every player in the country on a performance out of 10, most would score under the 5 mark. I personally am scoring the players on their ability- Jarrett's 9/10

If you're going for a rating of a world class players, all of our players would be lucky to get 2/10 in any match . 9/10 for Jarrett; he was commited and for his realistic ability as a player he scored 9/10, but if you are rating each player the same then Gerrard would get 9/10 for his champions league performance, Jarrett, Tiatto & Fryatt would get 5/10's because you would label them as "average" at the very best in any league match. Realistically Jarrett should be rated at 9/10 rather then 5/10 if you are rating every player in the country on a performance out of 10, most would score under the 5 mark. I personally am scoring the players on their ability- Jarrett's 9/10

so what you are saying, you mean he only played to 90% of his ability......

Feck!!! I expect 100% every time, I knew they were not trying

so what you are saying, you mean he only played to 90% of his ability......

Feck!!! I expect 100% every time, I knew they were not trying

Ok when you put it like that i go back on what i said. I think Jarrett scored a 9/10 because he played excellent, over above average for what i would of expected for any player in the match.

I personally am scoring the players on their ability- Jarrett's 9/10
Well then if his ability is 9/10 he's only 10% away from being a perfect player and he should be playing top flight football for the world's best teams and his national team.

Ok when you put it like that i go back on what i said. I think Jarrett scored a 9/10 because he played excellent, over above average for what i would of expected for any player in the match.

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Well then if his ability is 9/10 he's only 10% away from being a perfect player and he should be playing top flight football for the world's best teams and his national team.

:081:

Its all about opinions, i personally think Jarrett played really well, he saved what looked like was going to be a clear goal scoring opportunity, he placed a good pass to Fryatt, who did the rest. Jarrett tackled and passed well during the match. Final Score: Jarrett MOTM 9/10

Tiatto an 8 for me and our best player, but could have been sent off.
Stearman was shite, a 4 at best.
Fryatt 7.5
Hume 7 for effort.

All the rest 5's and 6's

A good result today considering

Henderson 6 Done his job well defence let him down badly for there goal
Maybury 5
Stearman 4 looked poor
Kisnorbo 6
Kenton 5
Tiatto 7 Very good game worked hard
Jarrett 6 good work for goal, rest of the game worked hard but shite on the ball.
Hughes 5 neat and tidy on the ball but does feck all productive
Porter 6
Hume 7 MOTM Worked very hard, would be half decent in a better side IMO
Hammond 5 Can run quite fast

Fryatt 7 Great finish done well when he came on
Yeates 4 Did nothing

Cant question the effort today but completely lacking in any kind of organisation at the back and invention on the rest of the pitch.

henderson-nothing to do realy
stearman-5
Maybury-ok defensivly but poor passing
Kisi-7
Kenton-6
tiatto-8 motm
jarrett-7
hughes-seems to want to be going backwards all the time
porter-not used enough but should have scored at the end
hume-7
hammond-held the ball up ok looked less lazy than usual

fryatt-changed the game for us keep him fit and interested and he will be a great players for us

yeates-did nothing

Henderson 2
Maybury 1
Stearman 1
Kisnorbo 3
Kenton 0
Tiatto 1
Jarrett 1
Hughes 0
Porter 1
Hume 2
Hammond 0

Fryatt 3
Yeates 0

All players 6 apart from Tiatto and Fryatt both 7 happy with the result though. relaxing day tomorrow watching teams below us slipping up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669