Derby Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFox

Hendo - 6 - had nothing to do really
Maybury - 5 - crap passing
Stearman - 6 - improved as the game went on but massively lacking in confidence
Kisnorbo - 7 - quality player
Kenton - 6 - OK but a couple of cock ups, including the woeful marking for their goal
Hughes - 5 - anonymous
Porter - 5 - anonymous
Jarrett - 6 - worked hard, good work for Fryatt's goal, good at getting forward without the ball but far too slow at getting forward (sideways) with the ball and has the vision and turning cirlce of a cross channel ferry. Overall he's nowhere near good enough.
Tiatto - 8 - MOTM. We will miss him next season
Hume - 7 - worked hard without looking like a threat
Hammond - 5 - he's crap

Fryatt - 8 - changed the game, quality finish, gave Moore some trouble which he hadn't had until Fryatt came on
Yeates - 5 - ineffective

Henderson 6
Maybury 5
Stearman 5
Kisnorbo 6
Kenton 6
Tiatto 8
Jarrett 7
Hughes 4
Porter 5
Hume 7
Hammond 6

Fryatt 8
Yeates 4

Henderson 6
Maybury 5
Stearman 1
Kisnorbo 5
Kenton 2
Tiatto 7
Jarrett 4
Hughes 1
Porter 4
Hume 5
Hammond 2

Fryatt 8
Yeates 2

Henderson 6
Maybury 5
Stearman 5 very sloppy
Kisnorbo 6
Kenton 6
Tiatto 8 fantastic 110% commitment
Jarrett 7
Hughes -10
Porter 6 was under used imo
Hume 7
Hammond 6

Fryatt 8
Yeates 4

Henderson 6
Maybury 7
Stearman 0
Kenton 5
Kisnorbo 7
Hughes 0
Porter 5
Jarrett 7
Tiatto 6
Hume 5
Hammond 5

Yeates 5
Fryatt 8

Personally wouldn't give Kisnorbo more than a 5.

At fault for the first goal when he was dragged in when there was already three players there and bad distribution all round.

Brave, but so is Andy McNab and I wouldn't sign him

Henderson 7
Maybury 5
Stearman 5
Kisnorbo 7
Kenton 6
Tiatto 8
Jarrett 6
Hughes 5
Porter 4
Hume 6
Hammond 5

Fryatt 8
Yeates 4

Oops, I didn't realised we just beat Chelsea 3-0, I better go back and change my ratings. I thought 2 dire teams scrapped out a 1-1 draw.

Sorry guys, I was at a different game today, I promise to turn up to next week's

Last edited:
Fryatt on MOTM 8/10

The rest 6/10, except Hughes and Stearman who both need killing, -5

Last edited:
Oops, I didn't realised we just beat Chelsea 3-0, I better go back and change my ratings. I thought 2 dire teams scrapped out a 1-1 draw.

Sorry guys, I was at a different game today, I promise to turn up to next week's

Today's performance, the second half in particular, was the best I've seen us for a while.

Personally wouldn't give Kisnorbo more than a 5.

At fault for the first goal when he was dragged in when there was already three players there and bad distribution all round.

Brave, but so is Andy McNab and I wouldn't sign him

Can't agree with that,Stearman was at fault for the first goal,he was ambling back through the middle I believe when Fagan picked the ball up on the lef to score,where Stearman should have been

Last edited:
Henderson 6
Maybury 6
Stearman 2
Kisnorbo 7
Kenton 6
Tiatto 8
Jarrett 6
Hughes 1
Porter 5
Hume 8
Hammond 3

Fryatt 9
Yeates 2

Can't agree with that,Stearman was at fault for the first goal,he was ambling back through the middle I believe when Fagan picked the ball up on the lef to score,where Stearman should have been

regardless of whether you are out of place, Kisnorbo's prority was to cover as he was the nearest player. Which he didn't do as he was sucked in :102:

I only had 2 pies today I'll have you know. Both were gone well before 10 mins of the match had been played. :biggrin:
You were still in the 1884 with 15 minutes to go, are you seriously suggesting you got out of the 1884 bar, got through the turnstyles, got 2 pies (bearing in mind it takes 10 minutes for to work out what you've just said) and eaten both within 5 minutes.

I put it to you MHS, that you are indeed stretching the truth a tad

regardless of whether you are out of place, Kisnorbo's prority was to cover as he was the nearest player. Which he didn't do as he was sucked in :102:

But if Stearman had be there doing his job at Right Back like he should be then it would not matter what Kisnorbo had or hadn't done.Ok Kisnorbo may have made an error but if Stearman had bothered to chase back then the danger may well have been averted.I guess he was probably too busy texting Wesolowski and Sheehan to see what time they were meeting up to go out on the piss tonight

Stearman played like a ****ing idiot again today

But if Stearman had be there doing his job at Right Back like he should be then it would not matter what Kisnorbo had or hadn't done.Ok Kisnorbo may have made an error but if Stearman had bothered to chase back then the danger may well have been averted.I guess he was probably too busy texting Wesolowski and Sheehan to see what time they were meeting up to go out on the piss tonight

But if you're looking that far forward then you could blame the error before, when Stearman would've (maybe?!) been effective in the forward position that he was. Agreed that Stearman was all round shite though :038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570