Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really can't wait for this one.

Would love four goals in 12 minutes again!

Spoke to my cousin today whose at Derby.

Reckons Clough is a miserable bastard with no charisma.
Coaching staff very poor and that the training sessions are nothing without Savage. If Clough has lost him, they're in trouble.

Maybe he needs to realise that the game has changed alot since the days where his dad was successful. Who is going to want to play for someone who does that? What club is going to risk sending it's young players out on loan to a club who' acts like that?

Can't believe he is still in a job, he's quite clearly an abysmal manager, aside from a good run for about half a season he's been shit there and he hadn't done anything of note before he went there either.

"They've said they want to keep him for now on the bench and use him for the last 5 or 10 minutes"

His view on Waghorn, sorry knock-off Nige you won't be getting him with that attitude.

Wow, way to boost morale there...

Even the interviewer seemed a bit caught off guard by that

Great stuff, he goes on about how shite he is.....which stupid **** making a living off someone else's reputation bought him?

If what I've been reading on Derby forums is right, Clough surely can't last much longer. At least one of them is hoping for a hammering this weekend just to get rid of the clueless twat.

There's is no way I'd want to see us get hammered by anyone, let alone a local rival just to get rid of a manager, no matter how shit he is!!
Neither would I, but in hindsight I can see why 1-6 at Fratton and 3-4 at Carrow Road was a good few days for us in the long run.

The last time we were going to thump some team and help get rid of their manager, was Ipswich, and look what happened there!

This one is a real headache for us, obviously don't want the shaggers to win ever again but don't want you guys getting too close.

Suspect I will have to go for a sneaky last second goal for you guys to nick it just to rub NLN's nose in it yet again

This one is a real headache for us, obviously don't want the shaggers to win ever again but don't want you guys getting too close.

Suspect I will have to go for a sneaky last second goal for you guys to nick it just to rub NLN's nose in it yet again

The florest fan I work with finally admitted today we could well be the team to sneak in to a automatic place come the end of the season.

You have two games in hand on your side, who are they?

What you reckon you'll do this Saturday?

Their two games in hand are Scunthorpe and Middlesbrough - both away. They're playing the Scunny one next week.

The florest fan I work with finally admitted today we could well be the team to sneak in to a automatic place come the end of the season.

What you reckon you'll do this Saturday?

2 games are Scunny and Middlesbrough both away.

I can't see you sneaking automatic but definitely in playoffs - if you carry on the form that is.

I will take a draw now at QPR but suspect it will go 1-0 either way hopefully ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363