Derek Fazackerley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really were a journalist, I suspect you wouldn't have used four exclamation marks in one paragraph, or put a space between the end of the sentence and the exclamation mark.

Or used brackets (incorrectly) in the way that he has !

It is my choice to be a mong if i wish!

However, I am wary of the appointment of Sven as I think he may struggle to scout/sign the sort of player that is prepared to sign for city. It is my opinion that a manager of this type will be in need of a decent number of British backroom staff. It would appear by the signing of Fazackerley and the keeping of the current coaching staff that Sven agrees. It is possible he is a mong of course?

You seem to have changed your tune. In your original post you felt Fazackerley would have"more credibility" than Tord Grip. I have no knowledge of Mr Fazackerley and mean him no disrespect but feel it would be difficult for many people to have more credibility than Tord Grip.

With all due respect to Allen (alright no respect for him at all), Megson, Holloway, Pearson and Sousa I would back Tord Grip's judgement and experience over any of them. Tord has worked with Beckham, Owen, Rooney and Gerrard. Any Leicester player who thought Tord Grip was not worth listening to would be very arrogant.

What is your definition of a mong. I had understood that a mong was someone like myself who supports the team even when they are doing badly and refuses to boo even when the team deserve it.

What is your definition of a mong. I had understood that a mong was someone like myself who supports the team even when they are doing badly and refuses to boo even when the team deserve it.

No David, that's a 'blue-mongie', not a 'mong'.
Well, almost.

You seem to have changed your tune. In your original post you felt Fazackerley would have"more credibility" than Tord Grip. I have no knowledge of Mr Fazackerley and mean him no disrespect but feel it would be difficult for many people to have more credibility than Tord Grip.

With all due respect to Allen (alright no respect for him at all), Megson, Holloway, Pearson and Sousa I would back Tord Grip's judgement and experience over any of them. Tord has worked with Beckham, Owen, Rooney and Gerrard. Any Leicester player who thought Tord Grip was not worth listening to would be very arrogant.

It is not my definition of mong, I had no idea until now that I was one. However, it is a title that I shall do my best to live up to wherever possible!

Ive not changed my tune at all, perhaps credibility was the wrong word to use. I do think that for Sven to have any success here he will need people like fazackerley a lot more than he will Tord Grip.

he seems decent enough, but i think some people on here need to get a grip

oh shush

A Swedish guy posted an article about SGE joining city on Foxestalk. This is an extract about Tord, a bit jumbled but it's clear enough....

To assist in Leicester want Eriksson, as usual, have Tord Grip?

"I hope so. It have not really been clear to me than what they have and have not been there yet."

What says Tord abou it?

"Well, he wants to come but he wants a definite and distinct role.
What he should do and not do. It may take some time for me to get it.
The only thing I Will do right now is to bring in a coach, a trainer. And it will be Derek Fazackerley, he worked with me in Manchester City.
He is an Englishman, and he can this league very well" said Eriksson.

No David, that's a 'blue-mongie', not a 'mong'.
Well, almost.

Thank goodness you keep up with the 21st century "lingo". We need people like you who are "cutting edge" since sadly I have become what I would once have called "square" and am now "old hat".

What then is a mong? The world these days is full of strange people. There are WAGs who look quite delightful and chavs who do not. Am I right in guessing that mongs are closer to chavs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00