Derek Riordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many have actually been MA's signings, but Clem, N'Gotty, Clarke, Fulop and Campbell all look good to me. Clem was superb at Palace I thought.

Thats why MM should trust MAs judgement and not force shite advice and player onto him.

I think Riordan is MAs idea though. MM said it himself in that interview a while back

or MA to just take the players MM is offering, cos this is just a farce.

If you think Milan is so good at identifying players then why doesn't he just get rid of Martin Allen and pick the team himself. Is that what you want? Now that would be a farce.

For pitys sake, let the Manager manage - that's what he's getting paid for.

Leicester are poised to make a £700,000 offer for out-of-favour Celtic forward Derek Riordan. (Daily Express)

I appear to have the inability to look at him without thinking he is in some way related to Stephen Hughes. Maybe MA has the same problem.

If you think Milan is so good at identifying players then why doesn't he just get rid of Martin Allen and pick the team himself. Is that what you want? Now that would be a farce.

For pitys sake, let the Manager manage - that's what he's getting paid for.

Why didn't you quote my whole post?! If you'd read it all, you'd know that I gave 2 options!

And therefore, you've completely missed my point.

What I want to see is a united front. In public MA and MM should be seen as being professional and of one mind. I don't care which way it really is on the inside, as long as it looks like we all agree on the outside.

One Club, One Ultimate Goal, One Championship Title. Yes please!

Why didn't you quote my whole post?!

OK. It was as follows..........
I can't believe this. MA and MM between them are making us look like a right unprofessional outfit. Either learn to talk to each other before speculation hits the press (ie Mandaric to keep his mouth shut until MA agrees to the transfer) or MA to just take the players MM is offering, cos this is just a farce.

If you'd read it all, you'd know that I gave 2 options!

Yes you did, and I chose to criticise the second option and leave the first one alone!

And therefore, you've completely missed my point.

No, I chose to disregard ONE of your points!

What I want to see is a united front.

OK - starting here. So..... sorry if you feel I didn't comment on your post in a proper way.

There. United again? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47