Dickov to Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Next season rumours thread

Dickov on loan to Derby, according to todays Mirror.

If it was anybody other than Derby or F!"£$t, I would feel sorry for them.

Please let it happen!

Re: Next season rumours thread

If it was anybody other than Derby or F!"£$t, I would feel sorry for them.

Please let it happen!

I must admit, i was all for Dickov coming back. But he can go for me.

(Waits for sarcastic remark from Cleefox)

Hahaha the shaggers to the rescue

Next they will be paying £1.6m for DJ.

admittedly i have not seen play him live recently, but I can't understand the hate dickov generates. he's always been annoying, and he's not as good as he once was - but is that enough to crucify him? if he wants to play regular football - good luck to him, even if it is at Derby.

admittedly i have not seen play him live recently, but I can't understand the hate dickov generates. he's always been annoying, and he's not as good as he once was - but is that enough to crucify him? if he wants to play regular football - good luck to him, even if it is at Derby.

If he came on and put the effort in fair enough, but he doesn't. He's here for the pay day, and probably the female staff, and nothing else.

He gives countless freekicks away because he has no pace, and quite frankly offers nothing to our team.

If he helps to **** up Derby's season then all is forgven. :)

After he came back to us he had a very serious operation on his spine and it was always doubtful he would ever be the same afterwards so I agree the abuse he gets is very unfair.

If he came on and put the effort in fair enough, but he doesn't. He's here for the pay day, and probably the female staff, and nothing else.

He gives countless freekicks away because he has no pace, and quite frankly offers nothing to our team.

Completely disagree. He chases back to tackle, as well as forward to lost causes down the channels or in the corner and the goalie up front whenever he has the ball. He forces defenders to make mistakes and wins free kicks, obviously as well giving a few away when he lets a much big defender know that he is on the pitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669