Dickov to Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....because reading some of the messages, anyone would have thought he was the world's biggest C**T. (Please Note: Know one compares to Ashley Cole).
He's just lost it. Big deal.

He hasn't just lost it. He has also turned into a thug who kicks his fellow professionals up into the air. It is to no purpose. If people think that makes him a ****, I'm not going to argue with them.

Why the fuss? He's shit, he's been shit for ages, he didn't think twice about turning his back on us and he probably smells of parsnips. Good riddance.

.....because reading some of the messages, anyone would have thought he was the world's biggest C**T. (Please Note: Know one compares to Ashley Cole).
He's just lost it. Big deal.

Well actually I think he is one too. The way he walked out on us and had the clause in his contract to limit his transfer fee after both the Club and fans stood by him during the La Manga affair was to my mind was disgraceful.

He's lost it so why are you defending him. Thats all anyone else is saying too.

Well actually I think he is one too. The way he walked out on us and had the clause in his contract to limit his transfer fee after both the Club and fans stood by him during the La Manga affair was to my mind was disgraceful.

He's lost it so why are you defending him. Thats all anyone else is saying too.

everyone associated with the events in la manga were a disgrace and it was not just dickov who walked when we went down.

he's never been that good a player and he has always been aggressive and for me that does not warrant this much abuse

Last edited:
It wasn't the work experience girl that he was alleged to have shagged in the toilets.

I never said it was, I'm just trying to find some kind of use for him as he clearly doesn't belong in a team playing Championship football. Unless that team is Derby, of course.

Always remember the player from his first stint here when he helped us win promotion.It all went a bit sour when he left as quick as possible when we went down.Never going to be the same when he came back but I can't hate the bloke

He did not walk!

It all went a bit sour when he left as quick as possible when we went down.

I don't think he left because we went down, more likely he was forced to leave because somebody went down on him, in the club toilets

Think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. :icon_wink

fack it, lets not argue, lets lynch the spiteful little scotch git. alternatively we could always abuse someone else. only problem (apart DJ obviously), its big hippie lovin with almost all the players.
here's a prediction - in 6 weeks n'guessen will officially be public enemy no 1.

Last edited:
He didn't walk out. He was a fabulous player for us under MA. He hasn't tuned in to a knob, his style hasn't changed but his age and ability has. End of. Why he gets called names is quite beyond me. What has he done wrong exactly?

fack it, lets not argue, lets lynch the spiteful little scotch git. alternatively we could always abuse someone else. only problem (apart DJ obviously), its big hippie lovin with almost all the players.
here's a prediction - in 6 weeks n'guessen will officially be public enemy no 1.

:081:

Mmmmmm........ now you come to mention it, N'Guessen wasn't very good at Preston. :icon_bigg

Dikov has always given 100% effort (and we should remember the time when we had a team full of players who didn't give a toss)
he may be past it now but thats not his fault or due to lack of effort... he just too old for this level
Not his fault so shouldn't be slagged off for it.... i say "thanks Paul for the memories & past contributions to LCFC"

I think he knows he's not good enough at this level any more, and this is frustrating him, which leads to him doing stupid things like fouling players and getting into arguments (much more than he used to!).
That kind of stupid behaviour is what is losing him fans, if he just tried to play football people might be more forgiving.

I think he knows he's not good enough at this level any more, and this is frustrating him, which leads to him doing stupid things like fouling players and getting into arguments (much more than he used to!).
That kind of stupid behaviour is what is losing him fans, if he just tried to play football people might be more forgiving.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head Jeff. (creep creep, crawl crawl). :icon_bigg

He didn't walk out. He was a fabulous player for us under MA. He hasn't tuned in to a knob, his style hasn't changed but his age and ability has. End of. Why he gets called names is quite beyond me. What has he done wrong exactly?

I agree,can I kiss your bottom now ?

Great memories of Dickov playing for us, and all the goals.

I was a bit upset with him for leaving to go to Blackburn but couldn't blame him.

It's not obvious to me why Derby have taken him or why he would want to go there?

I think a weekend in La Manga should be good for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00