Dickov to Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of bollocks.

Dickov gets 5-6 minutes here and there (on the right wing ??) and suddenly hes a crap player?

Seriously, have a word with yourself.

Oh dear. you have a word with yourself prat. He's been crap since he came back. Name me one game where he's done well. (And trying to fight the oppo does not count). The final straw for me was Peterborough away when he starts having a right go at the young players and continues arguing with them when they have a go back. Fine if you are playing well yourself but he wasn't. I would have thought he would have been better encouraging them than just having a go at them.

Oh dear. you have a word with yourself prat. He's been crap since he came back. Name me one game where he's done well. (And trying to fight the oppo does not count). The final straw for me was Peterborough away when he starts having a right go at the young players and continues arguing with them when they have a go back. Fine if you are playing well yourself but he wasn't. I would have thought he would have been better encouraging them than just having a go at them.

It's all true.

Excuse me, Not once did i say that he was any good last season, i just said to lay off his back.

I will repeat,

He has NEVER had a run of games. So its unfair to judge him on that.

Im sure you didnt say these things when he was banging them in for us and winning promotion, yet he was exactally the same IF NOT WORSE with his attitude back then.

Excuse me, Not once did i say that he was any good last season, i just said to lay off his back.

I will repeat,

He has NEVER had a run of games. So its unfair to judge him on that.

Im sure you didnt say these things when he was banging them in for us and winning promotion, yet he was exactally the same IF NOT WORSE with his attitude back then.

What has that got to do with anything. So at last someone has come out and said we can't criticise him because he once scored a shed load of goals for us. Don't recall you sticking up for any other players who are getting stick either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00