Didier Agathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

According to today's Daily Mirror, Rob Kelly is keen to bring in Agathe, who is now a free agent following his departure from Villa....

Will he and the 258 others be here in time for the WBA game?

So Saturday's team will include Didier Agathe, Jason Culina, Robbie Fowler, Todorov, Luke Moore, Dejan Stefanovic, Michael Gray, Shaun Newton, Trevor Sinclair and somebody from Derby

But no Joey Gudjonsson ?

Scandalous, I tells ya.......

I'm not the one who likes to say all the new signings are shite before watching them play, but agathe...... he's really past it. He can't make the first team in Celtic and Villa, why would we want to play him before the young and hungry yeates?

p.s. Jason Culina, on the other hand, is quality.

I'm not the one who likes to say all the new signings are shite before watching them play, but agathe...... he's really past it. He can't make the first team in Celtic and Villa, why would we want to play him before the young and hungry yeates?

p.s. Jason Culina, on the other hand, is quality.

............ if he signs for us

Good cover until the end of the season IMO. Give him a chance, see if he's any good and if so keep.

Good cover until the end of the season IMO. Give him a chance, see if he's any good and if so keep.

But we don't need any cover for the rest of the season

The season is as good as over - the only thing we have left is to help send Leeds and QPR (Gregory) down, and stop Derby and Birmingham from getting promoted.

Other than that it's all about finding out who is good enough to stay next season. We have got Yeates and Jarrett in on loan, so they should start every game from now on, regardless of anything. If they prove good enough over ten games then we can think about getting them in permanently - same applies to Horsfield. And we should also persevere with Porter on the left hand side. If they blow it then feck 'em off.

Why bring in some old fecker in the twilight of his career and who, realistically, is unlikely to be part of next season's campaign when we have two young wingers already at the club ?

Pointless

Seen quite a lot of Agathe when he played for Celtic,He's in the ok bracket.Probably better than what we have right now on the Right Wing but hardly quality,bring him in until the end of the season and see what he can do would be my suggestion:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669