Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperLCFCanstey

hi guys, im really in the shit right now! i am a member of a gym in leicester, as you know they only employ really hot birds to work there and to be lifeguardettes. well when i was swimming one came up to me for a chat as it was empty in their, we got talking and i find out she likes me so we arrange a drink for last night. so i meet her in Varsity and all is going fine, she looks proper hot and me being a bit nervous but still going ok. finally we get chatting so i 4get everything else, i find out she is a loyal f****t fan at this point i just go numb, i have no idea what to do. i couldnt walk on her and i couldnt say i hate forest but i do love ripping the shitty ground to shreds when i go there. really what would i do? i will not give up my city season ticket or even stop going to 1 game here and there for her cos shes a forest fan. seems we are very interested in each other but the clashing of football clubs could become major. what do i do? ignore it and give her one anyway or just chuck her and be done with it now? she doesnt originate from nottingham which is good, i wont catch any nasty virus! sorry if this is wrong section too.

PFKAKTF FOX

If she is hot and you feel their is chemistry then why throw that away for the sake of who she supports. At the end of the day you could probably get her to change her allegience.

Is she a keen forest fan or is it just a passing interest ?

If all else fails then you could just have a right good old grudge f*ck :icon_bigg

MKFox

PFKAKTF FOX said:
If all else fails then you could just have a right good old grudge f*ck

Perfect advise. :038:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Or even better, let us all have a go and then we can make an informed decision on your behalf

Boy Genius

Banned
With a shock like that, I would check to make sure its not a bloke before proceeding further.....:icon_bigg

Rayvon

knock her on the head. its the only way

fosseboy83

mock her for it, if shes a good girl she'll give you some stick back, then you know you've got a good'un (even though she is scum)

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
f****t fans don't mock back, they can't. They are officially stupid.

She will come back with this witty little quip: "Well, when did you last win the European Cup?"

See past the football, my missus is a wolves fan, made it clear to her from the start saturday's (and any other day Leicester play) are for Leicester, she has even started to look out for the result (granted to only see what mood i'm in after the match, but it's a start)

Maybe even take her to a few city games she'll start getting into it and bam before you know it she's queing with you to get a season ticket conversion complete!

DesertFox

For my 1000th post I would like to suggest:

Just fvck her and think of Sir Gary :icon_eek:

Ithankyou

PFKAKTF FOX

DesertFox said:
For my 1000th post I would like to suggest:

Just fvck her and think of Sir Gary :icon_eek:

Ithankyou

Quality DF, and congrats on 1000 Posts :038:

Joe_Fox

Cooper, my advice to you is this:

Slip her a length and shout "Iwan is a welshman". If she is disgusted then give her the boot - if not, try more chants from yesteryear. Try "Julian, Julian", "Super super Steve", "He's here, he's there...", etc etc.

You'll soon know if she is the one for you.

fosseboy83

Joe_Fox said:
Cooper, my advice to you is this:

Slip her a length and shout "Iwan is a welshman". If she is disgusted then give her the boot - if not, try more chants from yesteryear. Try "Julian, Julian", "Super super Steve", "He's here, he's there...", etc etc.

You'll soon know if she is the one for you.

and if not at least you got your end away

Lako42

try shitting on her

Lako42

Dont knock it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690