Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
some sound advice here, and some not so good but thanks anyway. it was on my mind all day and its such a hard thing to do, a f****t fan that is... anyway arranged to see her this weekend so i'll report back in due time.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
some sound advice here, and some not so good but thanks anyway. it was on my mind all day and its such a hard thing to do, a f****t fan that is... anyway arranged to see her this weekend so i'll report back in due time.

Well she will be free this weekend, bearing in mind Forest's failure to reach the play offs, however may not be a good idea to remind her of this :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Well she will be free this weekend, bearing in mind Forest's failure to reach the play offs, however may not be a good idea to remind her of this :icon_bigg

It would be the first thing I did...

fcukcov said:
I say she is a woman and as we all know women know feck all about football. ;) Start going out with her and when it starts getting serious start to teach her about real football she will soon realise that Fo**st are actually shite and come over to the blue side. Everyones a winner.
:018: That doesn't work, I have conclusive proof. :icon_roll

FoxesGirl said:
How the fcuk can you say that?:062:Thats sexist you know:icon_cry: Please think before you post such utter shite like that:icon_evil
Foxesgirl it was a long and considered post and this was the only conlcusion icame up with, and surprisingly a day later i still make the same conclusion.

post a picture of her on her coops, then you'll get the truth I'm sure...

a picture of her on her? im not sure she's into that....

seriously do you mean her on here? what am i gonna do just say hold on love taking a pic of you to upload to the net?! does it matter what she looks like? she's very pretty, stunning infact.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
a picture of her on her? im not sure she's into that....

seriously do you mean her on here? what am i gonna do just say hold on love taking a pic of you to upload to the net?! does it matter what she looks like? she's very pretty, stunning infact.
no of course it doesnt matter what she looks like cooper......But just tell her the pic is to put in your wallet then upload it. Mk was just suggesting we needed the full picture to give you a true assessment of the situation Coops.

i will try with the pic then. she might get a bit curios to that though as its nothing serious at the min, just meeting up but im interested to say the least. despite her being a shrubs fan

Pause and reflect, young man. Imagine what the pic will be like when this lot have had their way witth it in photoshop.....:018:

durham and old git, you should be ashamed of yourselves....we're just trying to help out a fellow fox....

MKFox said:
durham and old git, you should be ashamed of yourselves....we're just trying to prey on innocent children....

:018: :018: :018:

Duzza said:
If she's a bit of a sort then I would seriously recommend not posting it on here :icon_bigg

Yeah especially with you around, the forums very own resident sex pest :icon_wink

MKFox said:
durham and old git, you should be ashamed of yourselves....we're just trying to help out a fellow fox....
well said Mk they just dont trust us.

Cooper post a pic of her in a Fo**st shirt, we can then check her out, so to speak but now one will use it for the wrong purposes as no of us is gonna get it up looking at a trees top. everyones a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669