Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe even the wings of an eagle.

if you tell me which gym and what she looks like. i live in leicester so ill go and do a good job on her face so you dont find her attractive. resulting in no hard decision.

upto you

You clearly have to roger this silliness out of her, it may take sometime, but as a true foxes fan you have to drive the demon out of her glory hole with your rod of righteousness. You have no choice. Fix beef bayonet and charge :063:

Fook her up the poo shoot until all the red is bled out of her

Last edited:
highland fox said:
I think Melton should be TB's very own Agony Aunt...:)
I'm always prepared to listen and provide any sound advise upon request. I might even request a sticky thread entitled "Ask Melton"

Last edited:
as someone who went out with a f*r*st fan for two years...

go for it, women can be converted, take her along to the odd match

Melton Fox said:
Fook her up the poo shoot until all the red is bled out of her

hahahaha, I've just sprayed my monitor with coffee when i read that!

:038: :icon_lol:

I say she is a woman and as we all know women know feck all about football. ;) Start going out with her and when it starts getting serious start to teach her about real football she will soon realise that Fo**st are actually shite and come over to the blue side. Everyones a winner.

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
I say she is a woman and as we all know women know feck all about football. ;) Start going out with her and when it starts getting serious start to teach her about real football she will soon realise that Fo**st are actually shite and come over to the blue side. Everyones a winner.
How the fcuk can you say that?:062:Thats sexist you know:icon_cry: Please think before you post such utter shite like that:icon_evil

remember when god created man he gave him a penis and a brain and not enougth blood to fill them both at the same time!

FoxesGirl said:
How the fcuk can you say that?:062:Thats sexist you know:icon_cry: Please think before you post such utter shite like that:icon_evil
He does, and this is the result, you ought to be grateful otherwise fook knows what he would post :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669