Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

CL, what do you do next? Your philosophy was to bring a hungry and young team to us here at The Walkers, but now one wonders whether they have the experience to stomach a relegation battle we are firmly ensconsed in.
Is it worth bringing in a journey-man to steady the ship? Should Dublin be playing every game?

I hate reading how a lot of fans are getting on Hamill's back already, he's a young player who given support will hopefully develop in to a decent player for the club.

All those screaming for his head remember that potentially to move things around drastically now is the biggest gamble of all.

Smith and Gudjohnsson (maybe?) back on Saturday with Fryatt and three points please City.

I think Joey's suspended, if he's still here.

Id try Weso and Hughes in CM.... Elvis/Smith wide.... MDV/Matty up front.. oh and Sheehan LB.

dpjfox said:
I think Joey's suspended, if he's still here.

Id try Weso and Hughes in CM.... Elvis/Smith wide.... MDV/Matty up front.. oh and Sheehan LB.

I find it hard to believe that the way to get out of this is

(a)to give a teenage midfielder his league debut and a load of responsibility,
(b) a teenage striker his first start with all the pressure that entails,
(c) a teenage left back who hasn't proved to be up to it yet

and also a striker on the wing which sounds like a good idea but Elvis *is* a forward and would therefore be another untried move.

I know things can't get much worse but I think we have to be careful not to think 'youth' is complete the answer.

Last edited:
newtonfox said:
:confused: why dont we change the teams around put the first team in the res and put the res as fisrt team they done quite well so far this season

If levein had anything about him he would have already dropped players like Maybury, Kisnorbo and Hammill. Give some of the kids a go, how could it be any worse?

Get a Midfielder Leader in on loan,someone who is used to scrapping and leading from the front/by example.If Fryatt is fit play him and Hume up front,Smith on one wing Hammond on the other.MDV as an option on the bench.

highland fox said:
Get a Midfielder Leader in on loan,someone who is used to scrapping and leading from the front/by example.If Fryatt is fit play him and Hume up front,Smith on one wing Hammond on the other.MDV as an option on the bench.

Levein has been backed to sign a whole new squad FFS, he needs to deliver with HIS players. No more signings. If he doesnt have the dignity to resign and we can't afford to sack him then he isn't having any more cash - NO.

newtonfox said:
mite work but not under cl no way he has too go m8 surely you can see that too

No,I don't call me loyal call me stupid but I don't think that sacking him is the best way forward for the Club.I still believe things will get better and I don't think we will be relegated(never have done).I can understand peoples viewpoint who do want him out and thats fair enough for them.In the end you can bleat on about wanting him axed/out whatever but If that isn't to happen, and I don't think they will sack him,then we need to come up with other solutions.LIke I said I may well be proved wrong but looking at the poll I'm not on my own.People calling him ''a Scottish twat'' and telling him to 'feck off back up here'' are really going to help...morons

highland fox said:
No,I don't call me loyal call me stupid but I don't think that sacking him is the best way forward for the Club.I still believe things will get better and I don't think we will be relegated(never have done).I can understand peoples viewpoint who do want him out and thats fair enough for them.In the end you can bleat on about wanting him axed/out whatever but If that isn't to happen, and I don't think they will sack him,then we need to come up with other solutions.LIke I said I may well be proved wrong but looking at the poll I'm not on my own.People calling him ''a Scottish twat'' and telling him to 'feck off back up here'' are really going to help...morons

Its blind faith HF. There is not one single shred of evidence this will happen.

What is honestly going to change right now to change things around? if we carry on in this form we will get relegated no question. If the players haven't been bothered to play upto now, why think they suddenly will?And if CL has been inept until now, why will that suddenly change?

alex said:
I hate reading how a lot of fans are getting on Hamill's back already, he's a young player who given support will hopefully develop in to a decent player for the club.
I'm sorry Alex, but Hamill is a appalling and should never play for Leicester again. He was truly woeful yesterday, he is far too lightweight and continually looks out of his depth.

DurhamFox said:
Its blind faith HF. There is not one single shred of evidence this will happen.

It's me against about 10 of you so I've got no chance.When we aren't relegated I trust you will all apologise:icon_wink ?
There are also 20 odd others on here who don't want him out...feck knows where they are though..

Last edited:
In the end you can all say in a hundred different posts that the 'Jock' the 'scottish twat' etc etc has to go but he is still here so apart from sacking him has anybody got any other ideas how we may improve or is every post on here going to revolve around sacking the Manager?

highland fox said:
In the end you can all say in a hundred different posts that the 'Jock' the 'scottish twat' etc etc has to go but he is still here so apart from sacking him has anybody got any other ideas how we may improve or is every post on here going to revolve around sacking the Manager?

well said Highland!

we are nor in our power to change the situation ATM. The board will do what they think is best for club and i cant see the fans changing what they are planning.

As it is out of our hands, lets get behind the lads and get some points on the table to get out of this mess.

Its times like this when the club need us most

highland fox said:
It's me against about 10 of you so I've got no chance.When we aren't relegated I trust you will all apologise:icon_wink ?
There are also 20 odd others on here who don't want him out...feck knows where they are though..

I am one of those 20 odd HF, it isn't blind faith, it was only last Sunday that we all saw what is possible and can be achieved by this bunch of players. That was an example when everything clicked, all players tried hard, chances were created AND scored.
We are capable of playing and beating against one of the best teams in the country. It is just a case of reproducing that type of performence.
How we can do that, I don't know. But one things for sure: the players and the manager needs backing. The crowd played a big part in the Spurs game, so come this Saturday, we really need to help our club by playing our part.
No doubt there will be some dickheads there screaming for CL's head, which isn't gonna help anyone.
As we all know, he won't resign, the club probably cant afford to sack him. So he's staying, whether we like it or not, so we might as well back him.

Before I go I do realise that 90% on here do support and get behind the Side whether they want CL here or not and I'm not questioning anyones 'Faith'.I'm off theres only so much gloom a man can take in one day...

lcfcrules said:
I am one of those 20 odd HF, it isn't blind faith, it was only last Sunday that we all saw what is possible and can be achieved by this bunch of players. That was an example when everything clicked, all players tried hard, chances were created AND scored.
We are capable of playing and beating against one of the best teams in the country. It is just a case of reproducing that type of performence.
How we can do that, I don't know. But one things for sure: the players and the manager needs backing. The crowd played a big part in the Spurs game, so come this Saturday, we really need to help our club by playing our part.
No doubt there will be some dickheads there screaming for CL's head, which isn't gonna help anyone.
As we all know, he won't resign, the club probably cant afford to sack him. So he's staying, whether we like it or not, so we might as well back him.

Personally I believe that is bullshite, after so many dire performances I think the players and management need to start earning their support again. I don't condone booing, but there is precious little happening at the moment to get me standing up and cheering, it's a two-way relationship and so far the players aren't holding up their end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669