Diomansy Kamara

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this signing we surely now have the best squad in the Championship.

Yet, we'd take 6th place and run for our lives.

Crazy, crazy season.

Crazy, crazy season.

I totally disagree. QPR have that, in bucket loads. On paper we have a load of loanees and a few truly top hole players....but the best squad in the Championship is that which plays together and does that well. Norwich, Swansea, QPR, Cardiff all are streets ahead of us in that respect.

Crazy, crazy season.

Based on actually watching a few of the recent games, I'd vary that just slightly to:

With this signing we surely have the highest wage bill in the Championship.

Yet we're going to finish just above mid table.

Let's see if we can build a side that is harder to roll over next season.

We've fecked up the season and this is the last, rather desperate, throw of the dice

Doubt if we could have picked up anyone better at this stage of the season, and at least we have the wherewithall to get out there and give it a go

Can't help thinking it's another £200k down the shitter, however

But, hey, at least we're gonna get a nice big telly in the ground, and one of them there state of the art season ticket card thingamijigs instead of having to use that terribly inconvenient book of vouchers, so everything's good

Last edited:
Whats the point in signing more bloody strikers when we have a man that punches the ball anywhere , and lets the goals in at the other end,Score a goal, give a goal away,,,,sorry no point in it for me.

I Dioman-2-sy lots of goals mister Kamara. bang em in.

Whats the point in signing more bloody strikers when we have a man that punches the ball anywhere , and lets the goals in at the other end,Score a goal, give a goal away,,,,sorry no point in it for me.

Except that on Saturday we didn't score a goal, despite numerous opportunities to do so. We have to win games from now on, not draw them (and certainly not lose them to crappy teams like Portsmouth) - crazy as that might seem in your world, to do that we have to score some goals

It therefore makes perfect sense

Even if he is a bit shite

Last edited:

yay, another Ricardo hater.... :icon_conf

Wait, what? If he's letting goals in at the other end where on earth is he when he's punching the ball?

I wonder what the percentage split is between Oakley haters and Ricardo haters?

I totally disagree. QPR have that, in bucket loads. On paper we have a load of loanees and a few truly top hole players....but the best squad in the Championship is that which plays together and does that well. Norwich, Swansea, QPR, Cardiff all are streets ahead of us in that respect.

In terms of raw, footballing ability we have the best squad in the Championship.

Your point Alex on as to actually which team plays best, and the ability to play together, is a totally different dimension for which I completely agree with you on.

UC.. So, you think our squad is better than QPR's? Better than Cardiff, Swansea & Forest's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669