Diomansy Kamara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on actually watching a few of the recent games, I'd vary that just slightly to:

With this signing we surely have the highest wage bill in the Championship.

Yet we're going to finish just above mid table.

Let's see if we can build a side that is harder to roll over next season.

Certain people are all over this forum now we've hit a bad patch of form. :icon_roll

DryDal... Whom in the CCFC line up would you swap for LCFC ones out of interest?

It's close, but considering raw talent and Premier League experience, yes.

So....

You must be either a) reckoning that Paulo Sousa was way out of his depth or b) Sven's signings have made the difference. In the case of point (b) then Naughton, Bamba, Bruma, Yakubu, Vassell, Kamara, Van Arnholt and Ricardo are all as good or better than the players for the clubs mentioned?

For me, the players who I think would fit in at any of the top 4 Championship clubs are as follows: King, Wellens, Naughton, Bruma, Vassell and Yakubu. I would say only Naughton and Wellens out of those would be first names on any teamsheet in the top teams in this division. Would you disagree here? Whilst we know little about Kamara, I don't feel what we have seen from any other loanee or 'raw talent' would better say Taraabt, Sinclair, Whittingham, Chopra etc.. Do you?

Vassell ?

Feckin' Vassell ?

Watchoo talking about, Willis ?

And I've yet to see anything from Bruma to suggest he's even in the top ten centre backs in this division. He was completely average on Saturday - don't be fooled by the shite Sven came out with to cover up his stupid mistake of changing a winning team

Best team in the division :icon_roll

The world has officially gone mad

Well, my love. I think Vassell is a useful player actually, would like to see him play in the CF position more, but I don't think he's as bad as some think. Bruma is a top quality prospect. However, why Vitor was dropped after sCUNThorpe is beyond me - must be contractual.

Anyways, on to the important stuff. 1. How are the seats, are they warmer? 2. Have you spotted HF in your special sauna? 3. Cuddle? 4. Dietmar Hamman is a naughty man, discuss.

Vassell wouldn't get in any other team in the top six. FACT
Bruma might a good prospect, but he is a country mile away from many centre backs I've seen this season (including some of our own)

1. My seat was nice and warm on Saturday...
2. HF is in your cellar, and you know it
3. When my seat has cooled down a bit
4. He is the cause of every single ill in world football

Vassell wouldn't get in any other team in the top six. FACT
Bruma might a good prospect, but he is a country mile away from many centre backs I've seen this season (including some of our own)

1. My seat was nice and warm on Saturday...
2. HF is in your cellar, and you know it
3. When my seat has cooled down a bit
4. He is the cause of every single ill in world football

I disagree about Vassell actually. I think Warncock would play him ahead of Helguson in fact.

Bruma is a very good player, but will need a few games IMHO. All other points are correct, bar the HF one, I don't have a cellar.

So....

You must be either a) reckoning that Paulo Sousa was way out of his depth or b) Sven's signings have made the difference. In the case of point (b) then Naughton, Bamba, Bruma, Yakubu, Vassell, Kamara, Van Arnholt and Ricardo are all as good or better than the players for the clubs mentioned?

For me, the players who I think would fit in at any of the top 4 Championship clubs are as follows: King, Wellens, Naughton, Bruma, Vassell and Yakubu. I would say only Naughton and Wellens out of those would be first names on any teamsheet in the top teams in this division. Would you disagree here? Whilst we know little about Kamara, I don't feel what we have seen from any other loanee or 'raw talent' would better say Taraabt, Sinclair, Whittingham, Chopra etc.. Do you?

Your sort of right with a) - I think Paulo Sousa was desperately unlucky to have joined at the time he did. We were club in huge transition with new owners and players with their minds on if they were going to be playing for Leicester City next week or not - not focussed at all on getting us promoted. Plus it is clear Sousa did not sign anyone of any quality - with only Vitor being questionably better than what we had.

You're also kind of right with b) - Sven's signings have of course made the difference and IMO injected added quality into our squad. Together with other Pearson first-teamers (thinking King and Wellens here) being more settled and knowing where the club was going, this has made the difference.

To your 'who would be a near a top 4 team' list I would add Gallagher, Van Arnholt and Kamara (whom I concede we have not seen play for us yet!).

Please understand where I'm coming from with regards to the sheer talent our individual players have vs. how they play together as a team.

We have a manager who is brand new to the second division of English football and has struggled to nail down a winning system all season.

Add this to the constant supplementation to the side which has resulted in up and down form, leaving us scrambling for a play-off spot as the light dims on our season.

Your sort of right with a) - I think Paulo Sousa was desperately unlucky to have joined at the time he did. We were club in huge transition with new owners and players with their minds on if they were going to be playing for Leicester City next week or not - not focussed at all on getting us promoted. Plus it is clear Sousa did not sign anyone of any quality - with only Vitor being questionably better than what we had.

You're also kind of right with b) - Sven's signings have of course made the difference and IMO injected added quality into our squad. Together with other Pearson first-teamers (thinking King and Wellens here) being more settled and knowing where the club was going, this has made the difference.

To your 'who would be a near a top 4 team' list I would add Gallagher, Van Arnholt and Kamara (whom I concede we have not seen play for us yet!).

Please understand where I'm coming from with regards to the sheer talent our individual players have vs. how they play together as a team.

We have a manager who is brand new to the second division of English football and has struggled to nail down a winning system all season.

Add this to the constant supplementation to the side which has resulted in up and down form, leaving us scrambling for a play-off spot as the light dims on our season.

This guy is crap, like Bednar, if you ask any WBA they wil tell you! Just shows how crap Sven is! Wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669