DION DUBLIN TO LEICESTER!!!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_Ledgend

New Member
Micky Adam has admitted to being interested in bringing the 35 year ld hitman to the walkers stadium.
 

homer

Well-Known Member
Gosh, really ?? Thanks for the news

Have you read any of the other threads ???????
 

Steven

Active Member
alex_Ledgend said:
Micky Adam has admitted to being interested in bringing the 35 year ld hitman to the walkers stadium.

It's nice to have people posting with their finger on the pulse. :oops: :? :? :p :roll: :roll: :p :wink:
 

Steven

Active Member
It's his second post, he'll never come back now :!: :lol: :lol: Certainly a way to make an entrance. Don't worry mate, we have all posted things we have later regretted. :wink:
 

alex_Ledgend

New Member
8) Well Why Dont u go and have a look on skysports.com and on lcfc.com. He admitted it earlier and admitted that thatcher is in talks with pompy.
:evil: :evil:
 

Craig

New Member
alex_Ledgend said:
8) Well Why Dont u go and have a look on skysports.com and on lcfc.com. He admitted it earlier and admitted that thatcher is in talks with pompy.
:evil: :evil:
This is almost a good attempt at a wind up :lol:
 

alex_Ledgend

New Member
A Ledge End? or Legend?

Wow Craig.. Gettin abit out of control there, I wish i could be as cool as you. With a name like craig you must be a real Ledgend :? :?:
 

alex_Ledgend

New Member
West Brom and Cov also want Dublin by the way, so lets hope he wants to come back to his home town club
 

Craig

New Member
Re: A Ledge End? or Legend?

alex_Ledgend said:
Wow Craig.. Gettin abit out of control there, I wish i could be as cool as you. With a name like craig you must be a real Ledgend :? :?:
Yeah, im a right Ledge end :? :?
 

MKFox

New Member
Malf said:
Have you heard we are trying to sign Jaffer Kake aswell?

i heard that too.
the big lad from ghana?
 

Southern Fox

New Member
alex_Ledgend said:
West Brom and Cov also want Dublin by the way, so lets hope he wants to come back to his home town club

This is so so funny. Well done my man for cheering up my afternoon.

I have just heard that Muzzy is in talks with Birmingham :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Leicester1938
2Manchester Utd1837
3Manchester City1735
4Liverpool1834
5Tottenham 1833
6Everton1732
7West Ham Utd1932
8Chelsea1929
9Southampton1829
10Arsenal1927
11Aston Villa1526
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1923
14Wolves1922
15Newcastle Utd1819
16Brighton1917
17Burnley1716
18Fulham1712
19West Brom1911
20Sheffield Utd195

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top