DJ Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might also say something about the club and its fans.

We don't like strikers who spend more time offside than on?

We don't like strikers who been plucked from the clutches of non league obscurity who all of a sudden think they are entitled to a bumber wage with little effort in return.

We don't like shit, innafective strikers with no real standout skill?

Or maybe we are all nasty boys and girls and DJ was not man enough to prove us wrong, maybe he wants an easy ride at a club with no ambition?

We don't like strikers who spend more time offside than on?

We don't like strikers who been plucked from the clutches of non league obscurity who all of a sudden think they are entitled to a bumber wage with little effort in return.

We don't like shit, innafective strikers with no real standout skill?

Or maybe we are all nasty boys and girls and DJ was not man enough to prove us wrong, maybe he wants an easy ride at a club with no ambition?
That's pure speculation on your part, Lako. We have no idea what he really thinks and while it's easy to assume the worse, it's not necessarily correct or fair.

I think he's our best forward but only on paper. When he went to Blackpool I think he was incentivised to make a point to LCFC - when this naturally fades we are left with an average ratio of goals-per-game.
If you keep him well managed, or rather well motivated, then DJ Campbell has the ability to be a top scorer in the Championship IMO. His attitude though I don't think is worthy of his ability; and I reckon NP and his team feel the same, therefore will look to ship out this summer.

i like thought of campbell linking up with dyer, give defences a bit more to think about.

defences know what they are getting from our "supposed target man" and thats a carthorse who cannot direct headers or bring other players into the game!

I feel sure that Steve Walsh has the name of some striker far better than Campbell in his notebook. Our signings last summer were so good that I am eager to see who we get now that they are joining a Championship club with a winning mentality and lets not forget joining a manager who has proved himself.

I feel sure that Steve Walsh has the name of some striker far better than Campbell in his notebook. Our signings last summer were so good that I am eager to see who we get now that they are joining a Championship club with a winning mentality and lets not forget joining a manager who has proved himself.

Totally agree, the likes of Dyer, Morrison, Tunchev and Hobbs make for some confidence in the new decision-making process.

Totally agree, the likes of Dyer, Morrison, Tunchev and Hobbs make for some confidence in the new decision-making process.

Not to mention that Pearson also appears to have the clout/respect to let Ferguson let us have a player of Cleverley's ability on a long loan.

I think the fact that Cleverley came back to visit for the Leeds game speaks volumes for the regard he holds Pearson and the team in and I am sure he would love to be a regular choice in a Championship team next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669