DJ Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive also been one to say he's a very good player admist the criticism he gets from our fans.

Hope he stays and gets the support he needs to do well at this club.

He Does Not Want To Play Here!!!!!!

why would we want to keep a player who isn't prepared to fight for a place in the team? We need players that want to play here and as passionate about playing here ffs!

not only that, but I still don't think he's much cop. 7 in 17 is okay but hardly prolific.. I think the forward line is one we'll need to add to in the Championship but DJ Campbell.. I don't think he's the answer.

Hopefully we can find a better option to DJ, whether that means Fryatt plays at the higher level well remains to be seen however.

... because he feels he was treated badly by the club and the fans.

Which tends to say a lot about his character and commitment. Anyone offers 500k or above we should snap their hands off. Perhaps he will suceed elsewhere but it is in both his and the clubs interests if he fecks off elsewhere.

If he doesn't go in the summer he will not sign a new contract anyway and we would lose him on a free. I doubt if he is part of NP's plans otherwise he would have been playing more often in a division below where we will be next season. Get rid.

Treated badly by the club - did they stop paying his exorbitant wages then or did they just expect him to earn them and pointed out that he wasn't?

Treated badly by the club - did they stop paying his exorbitant wages then or did they just expect him to earn them and pointed out that he wasn't?

How much is he on then?

... because he feels he was treated badly by the club and the fans.

He could always join the Mad Hatter at Cheltenham. Elvis and DJ upfront might frighten a few Div 2 defences. :icon_wink

No I don't wand deej back. He was crap last time he was here and he isn't that good just because he is scoring a few goals for blackpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669