Dj Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think he's a decent player that the fans have got on the back of way too quickly and not even given him the slightest of chances a la De Vries. The fact that he's gone to Blackpool in a league above, scored on his debut and received the man of the match award indicates he isn't as shit as you all make him out to be. I sympathise with him, at the moment I wouldn't change the Howard - Fryatt partnership, it's reaping too many rewards, but he is definitely good enough to be part for the squad and I would prefer him to come on in the closing stages rather than a past it Dickov (love what you did or us on your first time at the club but unfortunately the good times seem to have passed him) So if DJ leaves I say, Good look to the boy.
I too would like to associate myself with Greg's comments.

Note: Apart from the De Vries bit, he truly was absolute dog shite.

Last edited:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out you overpaid piece of crap.

I was not excited by Campbell's signing from day one but, why should he be so abused?
Should he have declined to come to Leicester? Should he have complained that the £1 million plus price tag was too high? He just hasn't got the skill to score on a regular basis.
Surely, the fault was in the scouting (?) and managerial decision to sign him. This was, for me, Martin Allen's biggest known fault as a City manager.

I was not excited by Campbell's signing from day one but, why should he be so abused?
Should he have declined to come to Leicester? Should he have complained that the £1 million plus price tag was too high? He just hasn't got the skill to score on a regular basis.
Surely, the fault was in the scouting (?) and managerial decision to sign him. This was, for me, Martin Allen's biggest known fault as a City manager.

He's never played for us on a regular basis, so how can you judge?

Clearly going off his Blackpool exploits, he simply couldn't be arsed here. :icon_roll

He has never been given a chance here

Maybe if the manager, staff and fans had invested as much support and belief as has been granted Feckwit Fryatt then he would be scoring goals for us in crappy League One rather than for somebody else at a much higher level

He has never been given a chance here

Maybe if the manager, staff and fans had invested as much support and belief as has been granted Feckwit Fryatt then he would be scoring goals for us in crappy League One rather than for somebody else at a much higher level

True Homer and I think he has also had the hump since Allen was dumped.

is that "Feckwit 24 goals Fryatt" You speak of? Surely if Nigel has decided DJ isn't good enough for the club that should be enough?

I too would like to associate myself with Greg's comments.

Note: Apart from the De Vries bit, he truly was absolute dog shite.

I too would like to associate myself with the comments of Greg and Melton.

Note: Apart from Melton's bit about de Vries, another player let down by the Leicester fans' curious concept of support.

Surely if Nigel has decided DJ isn't good enough for the club that should be enough?

And if Nigel told you to shit on the floor, you'd do that would you ?

Just because he is our manager it doesn't mean that he's infallible :icon_roll

If he does well we can stick another £500,000 on his value and sell him for half a million in the summer

Just because he is our manager it doesn't mean that he's infallible :icon_roll

No it doesn't. But whilst we are in the position we are his decisions should be accepted fully.

No it doesn't. But whilst we are in the position we are his decisions should be accepted fully.
I'm pleased for you that you never met David Koresh. For me, I think it might have done you some good.

No they shouldnt

That's the feckin' Blue Mongie Mantra that has got us into this whole feckin' mess in the first place

All I'm saying is that NP hasn't put a foot wrong yet, we seem to be chugging along just fine without Dudley Doshite.

NP's judgment thus far has been impeccable, maybe Dudley just needs a change of scenery.

Last edited:
I'm pleased for you that you never met David Koresh. For me, I think it might have done you some good.

I'm pleased for you that you have never met me. For me, I think it might have done you some good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669