Dj Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, don't accept them then. What are you going to do about it? Call for his sacking?
Do you understand the term "Middle Ground".

Just because somebody questions a decision another man might make, it doesn't mean he wants him to lose his job.

Of course, in the same way I understand that you get splinters in your arse by sitting on the fence.
I am led to believe by that post, that you believe somebody is sitting on the fence. If I'm correct, how on Earth do you come to that conclusion?

Back to the thread......DJ can leave and lets hope we can recupe something back for him. The worst waste of money our club has spent since Akinbiyi

There is no doubt IMO that at this level he could be splendid, but for one reason or another (mainly the Howard/Fryatt partnership) he has been left out in the cold. No wonder for me that he has scored two in two at Blackpool, he's now playing for a move, ala Davies.

Do you understand the term "Middle Ground"

Of course, in the same way I understand that you get splinters in your arse by sitting on the fence.

I am led to believe by that post, that you believe somebody is sitting on the fence.

How on Earth do you come to that conclusion? I merely stated that I understood the term 'Middle Ground' by giving an example of something else I also understood.

Do keep up Melts.

He has never been given a chance here

Maybe if the manager, staff and fans had invested as much support and belief as has been granted Feckwit Fryatt then he would be scoring goals for us in crappy League One rather than for somebody else at a much higher level

I would question whether he wants a chance here.Seems to go missing for weeks with yet another injury.IMO he 'left' the Club when Martin Allen did

Thank feck he's leaving, total toss.

Last edited:
Feck off DJ - useless wanker never bothered for us. With him now scoring it just proves that as opposed to not being given the chance here, he could not be arsed imo.

Another one yesterday. That's 3 in 4 !!!
Don't!!

Some will continue to blame DJ for not wanting to play for us and will hate him all the more.

Those of us that believe he was doomed from day one and was never given a chance by the fans or the club are also being proved right.

Who's right? I guess one will never know.

One thing's for sure, Leicester City doesn't suit DJ Campbell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670