Dj Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he's been on this site?

We want him out.

Although, if he does well at Blackpool then he can come back and hopefully do it for us ;) But I doubt that will happen

What do you reckon we could get for him as he still must have well over a year or so on contract. He cost a fair bit so i'd like to think if he starts scoring again we could get something decent for him. Is a million over optimistic?

What do you reckon we could get for him as he still must have well over a year or so on contract. He cost a fair bit so i'd like to think if he starts scoring again we could get something decent for him. Is a million over optimistic?

a bag a chips and kiss is over optimistic for that numpty

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you overpaid piece of crap.

Will be one hell of a transfer loss that will hit our accounts

Mind you can't see Blackpool stumping up his current wage level either

Who was worse - Dj Campbell or Junior Lewis? Answers on a postcard...

DJ Campbell.

He's been crap for us a Championship and League 1 level and never even shown to have potential to be a good player for the team.

For all his faults, Lewis did try his hardest for us and didn't look bad when initially on-loan for us in the Premier League.

DJ Campbell.

He's been crap for us a Championship and League 1 level and never even shown to have potential to be a good player for the team.

For all his faults, Lewis did try his hardest for us and didn't look bad when initially on-loan for us in the Premier League.

... and he did not cost £1m+. DJ is starting to make Akinbyi look like reasonably priced!

I still think he's a decent player that the fans have got on the back of way too quickly and not even given him the slightest of chances a la De Vries. The fact that he's gone to Blackpool in a league above, scored on his debut and received the man of the match award indicates he isn't as shit as you all make him out to be. I sympathise with him, at the moment I wouldn't change the Howard - Fryatt partnership, it's reaping too many rewards, but he is definitely good enough to be part for the squad and I would prefer him to come on in the closing stages rather than a past it Dickov (love what you did or us on your first time at the club but unfortunately the good times seem to have passed him) So if DJ leaves I say, Good look to the boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669