Do you all think

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad biker

that if we were to line up a pre season game against Inter Milan as well as the Celtic game we would get a decent crowd ?

MB You cheeky boy..... are you not telling us something!!!!!

I think it would be amazing!

mad biker said:
So that`s a yes then, you think we`d get a decent attendance ?

Yes sorry, i think we would definately get a decent attendance!

Summer Tourny Take Two: Leicester, Celtic, Inter Milan and Boca Juniors *dreams*

LS6_Fox said:
mad biker said:

Of course we would, that would be class, is it likely to happen?

Mad Biker has spoken.... i'd say it was a 95% chance of happening!!

Leigh said:
Summer Tourny Take Two: Leicester, Celtic, Inter Milan and Boca Juniors *dreams*

Bloody hope CL's signings are good if that happened.... we'd get spanked otherwise!

The return of Roberto Mancini!!

as for the attendance it depends they are playing Crystal Palace on the 27/07 and it's only £10.00 adults £5.00 for concessions if the club charged them sort of prices and not £20.00 per ticket I am sure it would be close to a sell out

Babylon said:
LS6_Fox said:
mad biker said:

would`nt say 95%, I have been asked to guage the interest (no pun intended) to find out if it`s worthwhile, would we get good crowds at BOTH games ?

The club would probably charge at least £30........ :-x

I think so...

Although, with MON having now left Celtic, interest in that game could be slightly less and that game might not sell out anyway. I don't think a friendly against Inter would hurt the attendance of the Celtic game though.

mad biker said:
would`nt say 95%, I have been asked to guage the interest (no pun intended) to find out if it`s worthwhile, would we get good crowds at BOTH games ?

It does depend on the cost of both games, if I had to choose between the two I'd go to the Inter game probably now that MON has left Celtic. I wouldn't worry about selling tickets for the Celtic game anyway as Celtic fans will crawl out of the woodwork everywhere.

Graz said:
I think so...

Although, with MON having now left Celtic, interest in that game could be slightly less and that game might not sell out anyway. I don't think a friendly against Inter would hurt the attendance of the Celtic game though.

have to agree with that taken much of the glamour away from the Celtic match but like I said it all depends on price but now O'Neil has left I would be more tempted to go and see Inter but it depends on the price of tickets becuase two friendlys in the space of a few days at £20.00 each is asking a bit much in my opinion

mad biker said:
Babylon said:
LS6_Fox said:
mad biker said:

MB you tease!!! I'd go to inter and not celtic. If it was just a celtic friendly i wouldn't go now MON has gone.

They could do a offer - £30 Celtic and Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670