Do you all think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Fox Fan said:
They could do a offer - £30 Celtic and Inter

£15 for one, £20 the pair. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

lcfcrules

Battle of THE best strikers in the world between Adriano and DeVries... yes please :mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen: :-D

But then I remember how Puyol took the p!ss out of Stewart last year against Barcelona, and dented his confidence for the remainder of the season. Will Zanetti do the same?

PFKAKTF FOX

I would definately go to both games, and hopefully the club will be sensible with it's pricing policy.

Would be a great way to start the season. I still think Celtic will be an attractive game even though MON will not be returning.

Nice to see the club asking the supporters opinions, they must be given credit for that.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Definitely think a double-match discount would boost figures to sell out level.
£25 each, £40 both, half-price kids and concessions and £5 discount for season ticket holders - and MON as guest of honour at Celtic game so we can say thank you again for some great years and wish him and his wife the best for the future.

Scodger Cubs

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
Definitely think a double-match discount would boost figures to sell out level.
£25 each, £40 both, half-price kids and concessions and £5 discount for season ticket holders - and MON as guest of honour at Celtic game so we can say thank you again for some great years and wish him and his wife the best for the future.

Get him onto the pitch to :)

I was goingt o go to the Celtic game but it's defnitely not as glamourous as it was. If MON went to the game as a VIP then i'd go. He's a true legend

lcfcalan

Price of the games would of course be an issue , being so close to each other. IMO a 'one price for both games' ticket would be best. Sellout achievement is dependent on, 1) the glamour of the tie. 2) peoples holiday arrangements. 3) the cost .

pre season friendlys should be a 'treat' for the fans and a workout for the team, so prices should reflect the fact that these matches wont excactly be be 'blood and thunder' 'full on' matches .

lcfcalan

Price of the games would of course be an issue , being so close to each other. IMO a 'one price for both games' ticket would be best. Sellout achievement is dependent on, 1) the glamour of the tie. 2) peoples holiday arrangements. 3) the cost .

pre season friendlys should be a 'treat' for the fans and a workout for the team, so prices should reflect the fact that these matches wont excactly be be 'blood and thunder' 'full on' matches .

lcfcalan

Steven

Scodger Cubs said:
is there an echo?? :? :wink:

I did log a fault in the Support forum. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

MKFox

Babylon said:
Leigh said:
Summer Tourny Take Two: Leicester, Celtic, Inter Milan and Boca Juniors *dreams*
Bloody hope CL's signings are good.... we'd get spanked otherwise!
I'm thinking that...but about the Rushden game...

lcfcalan

beaumontfox said:
bloody hell Alan!!!

just cos you double post on the OS doesn't mean you can on here as well!!!

Hey gimmee a break , I am just as well up on puters as you ! ....... :p

(oooooooooo slap me baby !).......lol

webmaster

We didn't sell out the last Celtic game - and that was at Filbert Street, and it was the first chance we had to thank MON.
So I don't think there's any chance this year's Celtic match will sell out, unless it's really cheap, or we make an unlimited number of tickets available for their supporters.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

As well as MON as guest of honour you would also need Neil Lennon definitely in the team and both well advertised as definitely coming.

I have no problem with Celtic fans being given half the stadium. Last time they were the most vocal and passionate set of fans I have ever seen. Non-stop singing and scarf waving for 2 hours!

More importantly, with Mace gone, this is a perfect opportunity for the Club to show that the fans are important. Get the pricing right so that the costs and a small profit are covered. Do not use these matches as the big earners. If the club use these matches to say thank you to fans, particularly loyal season ticket holders, I am sure it will be reflected in more season ticket purchases and more casual match ticket purchases next season. Make the fans feel good about the Club and all future sales increase.

PIETASTER

of course with Lennon out of contract and no more MON it's very likely that Lenny will not be at the friendly either

drummindefender

i would only go an see inter if there was a guarentee that people like davids adriano et al where playing as otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.

Granite Fox

Should make them really cheap for season ticket holders (say a fiver, or even free, it would still leave 17-18,000 to sell) and make money form the casual fans. May even encourage a few more undecided fans to buy season tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669