Doncaster 0-0 (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat there in wide eyed amazement at 22 players making a simple game of football look so difficult..... with there lack of ball control,lousy passing abilities, and general lack of any sort of skilled movement off the ball....... inept simply isnt enough to describe 90 mins of utter crap

I was unfortunately down in Cornwall on business last night so couldn't go to the game but managed to catch a couple of comments from the reporter who was there for SSN. He was extremely unimpressed with what was on show - to say the least.

Glad I missed it !

What confused me last night was that you could see 0-0 all over it from the first few minutes and yet it didnt drag on, for some reason the match seemed to fly by.

Before you knew it it was the 89th minute...

...and can someone please tell me what THE HELL happened between their keeper and Waghorn in the first half? I caught a glimpse of them wrestling each other in the goal nets ???

Looked like Waghorn was treading on Sullivan's toes and being a pest, Sullivan tried to push him away (fair enough) and they ended up grabbing on to each other and falling over.

And from where I was sat it looked like Sullivan kicked Waghorn in the back of the head as he got up.

And why wait until the 88th minute to bring on Howard (taking off our only creative player on the night in the process).

Now this was a complete joke. Howard should have come on for Gallagher with at least 20 to go.

Have to say I am a little confused people!! We were promoted from the third tier of English football last season and currently are sixth in the second tier of English football and yet some of you are bored!!??? WTF grow up we are doing very well and beyond most peoples expectations! We are unbeaten in three games in which two of them kept a clean sheet which means the defence is improving. I am also confused how people can moan we can't score goals and then in the next sentence put us in a relegation battle because fryatt is injured. Some of this clubs fans are an embarrassment!!!!

:038:

Have to say I am a little confused people!! We were promoted from the third tier of English football last season and currently are sixth in the second tier of English football and yet some of you are bored!!??? WTF grow up we are doing very well and beyond most peoples expectations! We are unbeaten in three games in which two of them kept a clean sheet which means the defence is improving. I am also confused how people can moan we can't score goals and then in the next sentence put us in a relegation battle because fryatt is injured. Some of this clubs fans are an embarrassment!!!!

Thank you kindly, I am clearly an embarassment given all the miles and effort I put into supporting the team. I'd say being bored with the season is down to the fact there has been very little entertainment, even when we have won games there has been little to get out of your seat for. I used to complain when TV companies only showed goals by city in their highlights, this season the goals have been all to show.

Thank you kindly, I am clearly an embarassment given all the miles and effort I put into supporting the team. I'd say being bored with the season is down to the fact there has been very little entertainment, even when we have won games there has been little to get out of your seat for. I used to complain when TV companies only showed goals by city in their highlights, this season the goals have been all to show.

,,,,,and there aint been a shed loads of those either!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670