Post Match Doncaster 2-1 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest and say I can't really be arsed with Leicester City at the moment - they tend to do nothing other than ruin my weekends. We have never been richer as a club but in some respects we have never been more disappointing. I no doubt will re-kindle my love for them in the new year but Iim thinking we need a break from each other for a few weeks. I'm only doing this because I love you LCFC.

If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.

Will it? I suspect that a lot of people in football recognise this as mission impossible. I wouldn't think that if/when he departs, he will take too long to find new employment.

Any employer will consider the circumstance he left Hull for us. If he's successful here, it will be forgotten. If he fails here, he will be damaged goods. It's forgotten that even in Football, any employer will ask for a reference and with the numerous meetings between chief executives and chairman of football clubs means it's a phone call away. I suspect the conversation with Hull would not be one approving of Pearson.

One thing which may work in favour of Pearson's career is if Hull keep up their form this season and then fall apart next season when playing personnel changes.

I have to be honest and say I can't really be arsed with Leicester City at the moment - they tend to do nothing other than ruin my weekends. We have never been richer as a club but in some respects we have never been more disappointing. I no doubt will re-kindle my love for them in the new year but Iim thinking we need a break from each other for a few weeks. I'm only doing this because I love you LCFC.

Hate to say but you are looking for something which you won't get. Probably since seeing us get humped 6-1 at Pompey, I have been far more passive with Football. We win, the club is still there and still gets my attention for 90 minutes. We lose, the club is still there and still gets my attention for 90 minutes (I have to persuade DD that the rope wasn't the best option on Saturday). It's the social (possibly the culture) side of Football which attracts me now.

Last edited:
Don't give her all that old 'It's not you, it's me' flannel, man up and tell her she's fat and complacent ffs.

What he said with ''watching the Tigers play more often'' put in to add to teh general shiteness of the situation.

At least when watching them you know they are going to give 100%.

Dear God.

At least there's no football to let us down this Saturday.

So frustrating at Doncaster yet all so predictable too.

At least there's no football to let us down this Saturday.

So frustrating at Doncaster yet all so predictable too.

There's always Sunday. At least I'll be disappointed in a festive jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669