Doncaster (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weale

Morrison - Hobbs - Brown - Berner

Dyer - King - Oakley - N'Guessan

Fryatt - Howard

Subs: Logan, Wellens, Gallagher, Waghorn, Neilson, Bruce & McGivern

I think we'll win 2-0 with Fryatt getting both.

imo he deserves a goal

Have to keep the same team

Weale

Morrison
Brown
Hobbs
Berner

Oakley
King
Gallagher

N'Guessan
Fryatt
Waghorn

Subs
Logan
Bruce
McGivern
Wellens
Dyer
Solano
Howard

I'd like to see the same 4-3-3/4-5-1 that started against newcastle (not sure how we played, formation wise, at blackpool). Plus, Dany in for Gally.

Weale
Morrison Brown Hobbs Berner
King Wellens Oakley
N'Guessan Fryatt Waghorn

I've been impressed with how well Fryatt has held the ball up this season. Given his stature you wouldn't have thought he'd make a good target man.

I'd leave Wellens out if Gallacher's fit. He was a bit stupid, he loses his place and the replacements did well. So learn him a lesson.

Seriously think we have developed a real good chance to push on now. C'mon City keep it up like the past two performances.

Genuinely tough team selection in my opinion. Wellens is back, but nobody really deserves to be dropped from Blackpool (particularly not his replacement N'Guessen). In addition, Dyer had a really positive impact when he came on (the desire he showed for the goal was fantastic). I expect the same team as Blackpool, but would personally replace Waghorn and Gallagher with Wellens and Dyer

Weale

Morrison
Brown
Hobbs
Bruno

Wellens
Oakley
King

N'Guessen
Fryatt
Dyer

But, like I said, I expect an unchanged team. 1-1. Fryatt.

Have to keep the same team

Weale

Morrison
Brown
Hobbs
Berner

Oakley
King
Gallagher

N'Guessan
Fryatt
Waghorn

Subs
Logan
Bruce
McGivern
Wellens
Dyer
Solano
Howard

Yes please:) Give that bunch a few more games to gel and we could finally have our regular starting 11.

If all fit, keep the same team that started on Saturday.

As for Wellens, he doesn't deserve to go straight back in the team. (incidentally, I thought the Dany incident on Saturday was very similar to the one that got RW his second booking against the Geordies).

If all fit, keep the same team that started on Saturday.

As for Wellens, he doesn't deserve to go straight back in the team. (incidentally, I thought the Dany incident on Saturday was very similar to the one that got RW his second booking against the Geordies).

Unlike Wellens', there was a definate tangle of legs on Dany's challenge. Accidental or not it was more of a foul in my opinion. Very lucky, but we haven't had much go for us lately so I'll take it.

Weale

Morrison
Hobbs
Brown
Berner

Oakley
King
Wellens

N'Guessan
Fryatt
Gallagher

Logan
Bruce
Neilson
McGivern
Dyer
Waghorn
Howard

3 points thanks you, roll on scunny for another 3 points :)

I don't see why we shouldn't just keep the starting line up that we had against Blackpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566