Dons Ticket Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. All ST holders are at least P3 and lots of P3 people got tickets yesterday, including several on this forum.

But it wasn't until late yesterday afternoon that I knew I would have the funds available, by which time, it was too late.

Preferable than sitting with some on here

I dropped two lines to "mr jones" without reply...to be far you guys who go regular deserve them before us anyway.....we are very tempted to buy tickets in the MK end.( it's not going to be sell out on there side)...anyone interested ( we will bring some good swedsih vodka!!?) which stand should we attempt to buy( or not buy?)...safety in numbers.....at the end of the day they are not Millwall????

Last edited:
MK don website know states that ticket are selling to fast so Post code restrictions have been inforced BAS***DS.....

Can't understand the logic...probably the only chance they will ever get to fill there 22,000 seats ( if you look at there average home gate of around 8000)

MK don website know states that ticket are selling to fast so Post code restrictions have been inforced BAS***DS.....

Can't understand the logic...probably the only chance they will ever get to fill there 22,000 seats ( if you look at there average home gate of around 8000)

They obviously don't want the cash, could they if they wanted extend our allocation even more?

Because, as they state, tickets are selling fast (and ours have sold out) so they want to make sure that the home sections are reserved for their own home fans

Seems perfect logic to me

Which bit of it can't you understand ?

Because, as they state, tickets are selling fast (and ours have sold out) so they want to make sure that the home sections are reserved for their own home fans

like you said it really isnt that hard to work out why theyll only sell to certain postcodes :102:

Not that they will sell anywhere near the amount of seats available to home fans.

Not that they will sell anywhere near the amount of seats available to home fans.

I beg to differ. A large amount of tickets will already be in the hands of Leicester fans. They had 17k v Leeds, which wasnt that much of a game. This is 1st v 2nd and will be sold out IMO.

The logical thing to do would have been to work out how many seats they needed for their own fans and then to have given us a bigger allocation. In exactly the same way, LCFC should have sorted out a bigger allocation for the Peterborough fans at the Walkers.

There were City fans in the home end at Northampton. There will be City fans in the home end at Milton Keynes. There was trouble at Northampton. There will almost certainly be trouble at Milton Keynes. It is far easier, and cheaper in the long run, to supervise and police fans if they are where they are supposed to be.

It's ridiculous that clubs should prefer to have empty seats rather tahn have fans (of any colour) fill them.

I believe the whole thing is ridiculous.. This should be an event where the two best teams in league 1 are on show. Anyone should be able to go to the match if they want. Franchise's average home gate is 8,000 supporters as someone else has said they only had 17,000 against Leeds!! Bloody franchise now restricting selling tickets to only certain postcodes?! What a bunch of useless gits!! It's a shame that you can't go to a football match in these days because you live or come from a different area???? They go on about Post code wars with kids of today but that is exactly what they are doing!!! My old man goes to matches as he enjoys watching football. Where we live he has been to Peterboro this season Leicester, Northampton and even god forbid Forest!! He is a neutral supporter, enjoys footie but this rule even stops someone like him!! I blame Barry Fry!!! We seem to be labelled as trouble makers in the same token as Leeds, Millwall, this season. We are not all bent on causing aggro!!! Tossers!!

Blame the Football League or FA or whoever it is that makes the rules that home and away supporters can't mix. In order to stay within the rules, they have to put some sort of restrictions in place to prevent away fans getting in amongst the home fans.

I think the only clubs that are allowed to mix the fans are Liverpool and Everton, when the restrictions are lifted for the derby matches. I always think that these games are a shining light to how football should be, two sets of supporters mixing freely enjoying the football. Alas, that is not possible at many other games though.

I ordered via e-mail on P3 day and got tickets :icon_conf

That pisses me off, I emailed them on Monday for P3 tickets (to call back on P3 day when available) and they never bothered. Luckily my dad managed to secure some of the extra arrivals. Normally they are pretty good, but there were clearly some available to P3, surely it should be first come first served?

I think the only clubs that are allowed to mix the fans are Liverpool and Everton, when the restrictions are lifted for the derby matches. I always think that these games are a shining light to how football should be, two sets of supporters mixing freely enjoying the football. Alas, that is not possible at many other games though.
I was late to a City game away at Watford a while back (we won 3-0 I believe, Bobby Davison scored the moment I got in... blimey, it was quite a while ago!) and whilst running alongside the main stand, a suit popped out of a door and said "do you boys need tickets?". We said yes as we were buying on the gate, and lo and behold he gave us all free tickets.

We were in the main stand and there was a small cluster of City fans who had also been given random freebies. I was sat in the next seat to where the Watford fans started, and there was not one hint of trouble. In fact, loads of their fans congratulated us at the end and said how well we'd played.

Top notch, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69