Dons Ticket Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. This myth is why many people won't buy over a secure server but will happily give their credit card to random waiters or shop assistants to wander off with for five minutes.

Once someone's details are stolen, fraudulent transactions are usually done online is what I was referring to.

Therefore it would be difficult to put in a fake address on a secure site. My point was the MK Dons are supposedly using software that is not secure.

Last edited:
i'll be keeping quiet. dont you worry about that! and i'm built like a shit brickhouse so i can look after myself if anything kicks off.

Enderby - I think he may well have been talking about himself sitting there. :023:

picked up tickets at lunchtime today.

No automated machines, but rather there was a queue to 2 ladies in the ticket office.

She only asked me to confirm my name and the first line of my address as was on the order. No proof of address was requested.

picked up tickets at lunchtime today.

No automated machines, but rather there was a queue to 2 ladies in the ticket office.

She only asked me to confirm my name and the first line of my address as was on the order. No proof of address was requested.

Nice one - well done!

- also if anyone knows whats pubs us leicester lot be heading to before the game? fenny stratford is close to ground and has half decent boozers. MK has nowt but the town center ( too far)!!

Avoid the Red Lion in Fenny Stratford at all costs,its going to be full of ****s

a word of warning to anyone who has been offered tickets for today.

I went to collect mine yesterday from the ticket office, (something I should have done earlier but that's another storey). Anyway the ticket office had put them in the post, unfortunatley not to my address anyway after an investigation it turns out that whoever processed my order had entered the wrong client reference number.

So it appears that some unsuspecting season ticket holder has received 2 tickets for today’s match and not reported it to the club. The club however have reported these tickets as stolen and MK have blocked the bar code on the tickets so whoever has them will not be able to get into the ground and if they attempt to do so the police will be alerted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00