Dons Ticket Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice would be to take one of the many empy seats around you just incase you get a tap on the shoulder.

That depends on where the ticket is ...

From MKD Website

AREAS SOLD OUT: ClubGold, ClubRed, Family Wing, Family Corner, Away End.

LIMITED AVAILABILITY: East Premium, Standard Corner, Cowshed.

Last edited:
MK don website know states that ticket are selling to fast so Post code restrictions have been inforced BAS***DS.....

Can't understand the logic...probably the only chance they will ever get to fill there 22,000 seats ( if you look at there average home gate of around 8000)

Buy one on the day

They say they will only sell to people on their database, why do you think it will be different on the day of the game?

Well if you are worried that you wont be able to get a ticket, from what you have just said it seems clear you have to be on their database so I suggest you contact someone who lives out of Leicester and get them to order a ticket for you.

Last edited:
Well if you are worried that you wont be able to get a ticket, from what you have just said it seems clear you have to be on their database i suggest you contact someone who lives out of Leicester and they order a ticket or two for you.

sometimes youre very naive to use one word :icon_roll:)

Most probably

Fludie - if you're so sure that tickets will be available on the day, I presume that you will be happy to sell your ticket and your dad's, and to pay on the gate on Saturday.

Yes?

No?

All i know is my ticket is in the south stand at stadium MK. dunno if this is near the away fans or what. for the love of god i hope not. i'm going to take 4 bottles of calpol with me and drink just before game starts and hopefully i'll be tired enough not to jump up and cheer when we score.

The complete opposite end :icon_lol:

Thank the lord!! lol i dont fancy sitting next to the away end and someone going "oi lurch what the **** are you doing in there end" i should be able to keep quiet. i hope anyway.
the cowshed is where the top boys in their firm sit...:icon_wink

You'll have to get in the queue behind me and quite a few others on here.

Usually there would be some kind of verfication process whereby the postcode of the billing address is checked, especially as it was bought online where the majority of card fraud is carried out.
Not true. This myth is why many people won't buy over a secure server but will happily give their credit card to random waiters or shop assistants to wander off with for five minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69